Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring Back "Name That Tune" with 21 songs
Name That Tune is always funny. It's a bit that never fails to entertain. So why cut a third of it off? First Uncanny Impressions was dropped, Sportier Than Thou might go soon and now Name That Tune got effed around.

Why get rid of the good crap?
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I want that and more Smarter than a 5th Grader challenge. Those are both great. "Shout your answer out!"
Old stuff goes, new stuff comes, that's the way of things
Wowie Groovie !
14 is just not enough . . .and since Kyle Busch did such a good job last week . . .I'm sure he could find 7 more easy songs!! Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:14 is just not enough . . .and since Kyle Busch did such a good job last week . . .I'm sure he could find 7 more easy songs!! Tongue

Yea, I Agree. It Needs To Go Back To 21 Songs. That Fictional Intern "Kyle" Busch Did Do A Good Job At It. Ermm I Mean Kurt Busch.....
EZ Rhymes Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:14 is just not enough . . .and since Kyle Busch did such a good job last week . . .I'm sure he could find 7 more easy songs!! Tongue

Yea, I Agree. It Needs To Go Back To 21 Songs. That Fictional Intern "Kyle" Busch Did Do A Good Job At It. Ermm I Mean Kurt Busch.....

Sorry, I had Kyle on the brain since he won at Watlkins Glen yesterday. My bag. (and yes I meant to say bag and not bad)
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Yeah, 21 songs is better! I miss that. NTT is a great bit.
bring back 21
I agree . 14 is to short -back to 21! Or even 18 w/ three seg. of six. something.
Definitely missing the 21 song NTT! 14 is just to few! As a podcaster this has always been one of my "favorite thing" !
I especially want the 21 songs now that the kids are back at school. It always works out that while they are eating I have to turn to a different station. Then when I leave 'em at school, I can catch the final round.
21 is the only way to go! NTT is awesome and the more songs, the better!
I have to agree; NTT is one of the best weekly segments. I hear the 'out with the old, in with the new' side, but there's something to be said for sticking with what works.

I'm not going to tell FBHW what to do, since I know zilch about what makes a successful radio show, but as a listener and fan, I'd vote to keep NTT at 21 songs and keep Sportier Than Thou. Ditto for Smarter Than a Fifth Grader.
...yeah...I like it at 14.

more time for other stuff, such as the failure report.
Yea But If They Cut Out Sportier Than Thou (Like They Said They Might Do), That Will Leave Time For Failure Report and 21 Songs. Although Id Like Sportier Than Thou To Stay, But People Who Call In Are Morons so ehhh.
sinisterminister Wrote:...yeah...I like it at 14.

I like the Failure Report too but they replay it on Monday and they're planning to get rid of Sportier Than Thou so it's not like they're hurting for time for other stuff.

The more Name That Tune the better. Something unexpectedly hilarious almost always comes from it.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:
sinisterminister Wrote:...yeah...I like it at 14.

I like the Failure Report too but they replay it on Monday and they're planning to get rid of Sportier Than Thou so it's not like they're hurting for time for other stuff.

The more Name That Tune the better. Something unexpectedly hilarious almost always comes from it.

Ya Pretty Much What I Just Said... lol
or they could just do the faliure report on a diffrent day
Bring back 21 songs!!! this is my favorite game to play along with other than dummer than zane! Its so funny to hear the guys make fun of the songs and everyone i know who listens loves this segment! So bring back 21 songs yall!
bring back 21! I love playing along and getting some of the tunes
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
i'm for this, too
It's just bass Wrote:or they could just do the faliure report on a diffrent day

It's already being moved to Monday.

And I agree, I love NTT and 21 makes it better IMO.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.