Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arent all 911 tapes public information?
Im pretty sure that anyone could obtain the tapes of zane calling 911. I have no clue how to do this, or where to even begin to ask. So I'm asking here, someone must know how to get a hold of these.
You'd have to find out where he called 911 and find the dispatch office that received the call. Once that is determined you then send in a letter called a FOIA request which stands for Freedom of Information Act. Sample letter can be found here. You are required to pay any reasonable costs associated with providing you with the information, if any. The office has a certain amount of time (10 days or so) to respond in some manner.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I can remember the exact details that he gave but its most likely going to be on 131 anywhere between here and Caddilac. Im guessing that it was pretty close to Rockford.
Don't know who ended up getting that tape but good F'n job!!!!

I was taken completely by surprise when they played this!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Oh my God, I have never laughed so hard. Zane, I love you. You're retarded, senile, old man, and I love you. This is about at bad as people who call 911 to complain about McDonald's not giving them hamburgers.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
That was freakin hilarious and getting Zane was even more awesome. But it put him in a tense mood and he effed up with wifey over the kids coming in the bedroom.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Dang, I sure hope my podcast gets verified soon! I'd love to be able to go back a couple of days and download the segment that contains this.
potthole Wrote:Dang, I sure hope my podcast gets verified soon! I'd love to be able to go back a couple of days and download the segment that contains this.

They said they were going to play it again tomorrow.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I switched offices with my company, so my listen time has been reduced to the drive to work. There's only a small window where I'll hear it tomorrow.

Unless my podcast stuff gets through in time where I can download it! Smile
Bump . . .they are replaying the 911 tape right now!!