Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zanes words to his kid
i never caught what it was the other day what zane said around his kid...any help?
parrbar Wrote:i never caught what it was the other day what zane said around his kid...any help?

zane's son jim hurt his finger a few weeks ago - did you hear about that already?

so jim and mrs ten came in to meet zane in the studio before they went back to the docs to get his stitches taken out.

zane says "your finger will probably be a little bit bent, maybe it'll be all kinds of disfigured. you're probably gonna have a little bend in it. since you'll have that bend in it, the girls will be really happy. you're gonna make your girlfriend real happy."
hahahhaahhaha, yea i caught none of it...i just heard that he was off of work cuz he was at the hospital because jim was there....thats the worst part of work...miss all the good stories
ahh, well to give you a little background info, jim almost cut his finger off on a folding chair and zane was a few hours away. (which explains why zane joked about his finger coming off). so since zane drove up to the hospital to be with his son, there wasn't enough time to drive back home and sleep in time for the show. but PJ did a good job filling in Smile