Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GRD stream not working for anyone else?
I listen on the stream, but it's dead today.. >Sad
krishansen Wrote:I listen on the stream, but it's dead today.. >Sad

I'm listening to some hick on the buzz in nashville due to GRD's stream being down.

It's funny how stupid people sound based on their accent.
Agreed, Im listening to my yahoo music today
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Glad I'm not the only one it's broken for
Sucks. I don't want to listen to Imus, or any other of our local radio 'personalities'. Damn.
Its back up now. Smile
w00t!
I'm glad it wasn't just me!! I missed the first part of the Joe segment! What did he say about the break-up?
it worked on wqlz.com

the incident was where nikki (sp?) had loudly accused him of shutting the door on her in a crowded elevator, even though he was the one who pushed the button to keep it open so she could board and flap her fat mouth.

he also said there was an earlier incident at a restaurant inside the building they broadcast from where nikki had a few drinks and said "why don't you get the f- out?"

it was kind of weak. not nearly as earth-shattering as the wait would suggest. but there's still some tension there, i guess.
The story behind the story has already been leaked but it's like a jigsaw puzzle. You'd have to be listening for quite awhile and put together some obscure pieces.

No, I'm not going to do your homework for you.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Awwwww, come on Biff! That's just mean!
Okay, here's the real story. Joe and Nikki were saving themselves for marriage. Then one night they gave into temptation and decided to go all the way. That's when Joe found the sausage.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
houseboat Wrote:
krishansen Wrote:I listen on the stream, but it's dead today.. >Sad

I'm listening to some hick on the buzz in nashville due to GRD's stream being down.

It's funny how stupid people sound based on their accent.

You think Dagwood sounds like a hick? Maybe you ought to get out of town more often.

It isn't funny how stupid people sound based on their posts?
Admin Wrote:Okay, here's the real story. Joe and Nikki were saving themselves for marriage. Then one night they gave into temptation and decided to go all the way. That's when Joe found the sausage.

Hmm! Come on Biff....pleeeeease?
;D Wink ;D Wink ;D Wink