Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe's segment on monday...
I missed it and am saddened D:

Someone mine filling a poor brotha in?
http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...hread=1427
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Spanx you sir. I also feel stupid for making a new thread for it after looking for a bit first and failing at life.
brobot Wrote:Spanx you sir. I also feel stupid for making a new thread for it after looking for a bit first and failing at life.

we all fail eventually
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Okay, anyone else feel like they didn't get all that they wanted out of the "confession." I felt let down by PJ's set. There was no answer to the reason, but a "I broke up with her." I think I speak for a lot of us, when we ask why!!!????
didn't he cheat on her?
I kinda get the feeling he cheated with IPJ. Since Milton's rap during the Rap Battle, when they replayed it for Zane and paused after Milton's line about sleeping with your boss to play Joe's "Nikki!!" drop.
Devilmaker Wrote:I kinda get the feeling he cheated with IPJ. Since Milton's rap during the Rap Battle, when they replayed it for Zane and paused after Milton's line about sleeping with your boss to play Joe's "Nikki!!" drop.

This is the impression I've had.
Awww... I hope that's not true. I don't want Joe to be a crappy cheater. Sad
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Also the same thing I took out of Intern Rap Battle.