Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh FFS Best ofwith music....
Haven't we made it clear that best of should be best of, and not ''10 minutes of show and 20 minutes of WGRD's craptacular playlist"

Whoever is responsible for playing the music today deserves a punch to the choad.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Haven't we made it clear that best of should be best of, and not ''10 minutes of show and 20 minutes of WGRD's craptacular playlist"

Whoever is responsible for playing the music today deserves a punch to the choad.

would that be producer joe?
hussywoman Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Haven't we made it clear that best of should be best of, and not ''10 minutes of show and 20 minutes of WGRD's craptacular playlist"

would that be producer joe?

No, the program director for the mornings would be the one who decides how much show and how much music to play.
sometimes it's Joe, sometimes it's the program director and is it also possible that one of the interns might handle the duties.

I tried to call and remind them that the music was crapy but I got hung up on 3 times in a row, so I quit. Then I shut the radio off.

Best of + music = less listeners.
Wowie Groovie !
Yeah, I wouldn't know, since it's Labor Day and all, I got to sleep until 11. ;D