Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have you protested ?
One time in college I organized a group of students to protest the formation of an off campus fraternity.

and recently I seem to have a hazy memory of protesting the blocking and cancellation of some thread on some message board.
Wowie Groovie !
And why is this thread also in this board?
Protesting is for hippies.
That's what she said.
i remember heckling the teachers in Holland when they protested their contracts or whatever.

"why are you protesting you pussy's?! go teach people stuff, NOW! our education sucks and all you care about is money! jerks!"

that was a fun day.
The bar down the road from my house raised the prices of their bottles of PBR to 3.25 (F'n ridiculous.....I know!) so I protested by calling the bartender a dirty slut.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I protested when they banned 2 Live Crew from playing at Ferris. My picture was in the paper too!
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
dino Wrote:The bar down the road from my house raised the prices of their bottles of PBR to 3.25 (F'n ridiculous.....I know!) so I protested by calling the bartender a dirty slut.

Yeah, that's about $ 3.00 too much!!!

//// barf/////
dino Wrote:The bar down the road from my house raised the prices of their bottles of PBR to 3.25 (F'n ridiculous.....I know!) so I protested by calling the bartender a dirty slut.

3.25 for PBR ? ? ? you can get a 12 pack for free when you get your oil changed at wal mart
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:

3.25 for PBR ? ? ? you can get a 12 pack for free when you get your oil changed at wal mart

I know it!!! That place is a disgrace >Sad
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I think PBR is one of the Lawnmower beers at hopcat.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I think PBR is one of the Lawnmower beers at hopcat.

I would have to agree that it is a lawnmower beer. I'll have to double check that for ya tonight and let ya know.
Quote of the Day:
Anytime I disagree with a rule, I protest it. I dont go and make a scene, I'm more of a quiet protester. I use what I learn from FBHW. Like when I'm asked to do something that makes no sense, I say something to my boss "hey, Whatever you do, bring progress to a grinding halt"
ashleykme Wrote:Anytime I disagree with a rule, I protest it. I dont go and make a scene, I'm more of a quiet protester. I use what I learn from FBHW. Like when I'm asked to do something that makes no sense, I say something to my boss "hey, Whatever you do, bring progress to a grinding halt"

Sarcastically responding to you boss does tend to catapult your career and future income prospects.
Quote of the Day:
Hmm, fun or appropriate. I choose fun.
dino Wrote:
ashleykme Wrote:Anytime I disagree with a rule, I protest it. I dont go and make a scene, I'm more of a quiet protester. I use what I learn from FBHW. Like when I'm asked to do something that makes no sense, I say something to my boss "hey, Whatever you do, bring progress to a grinding halt"

Sarcastically responding to you boss does tend to catapult your career and future income prospects.

Oh I know, I'm surprised I haven't been fired over the years, there was a time when I was much worse
dino Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I think PBR is one of the Lawnmower beers at hopcat.

I would have to agree that it is a lawnmower beer. I'll have to double check that for ya tonight and let ya know.

PBR is on the lawnmower list, but might not be one of the currently featured ones. Hopcat rotates the lawnmower selections every once in awhile.
excuse my ignorance, what is "lawnmower" beer?

edit: nevermind, google explained it..
potthole Wrote:
dino Wrote:I would have to agree that it is a lawnmower beer. I'll have to double check that for ya tonight and let ya know.

PBR is on the lawnmower list, but might not be one of the currently featured ones. Hopcat rotates the lawnmower selections every once in awhile.

Rotate, stir the tank, same thing
Wowie Groovie !
I'm against protesting, but I don't know how to show it.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I'm against protesting, but I don't know how to show it.

That's good. Very Steven Wright-ish

You can't have everything...Where would you put it?
jus' P Wrote:That's good. Very Steven Wright-ish

It's actually the late great Mitch Hedberg. The quote is really about picketing but I altered it to suit my needs.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:That's good. Very Steven Wright-ish

It's actually the late great Mitch Hedberg. The quote is really about picketing but I altered it to suit my needs.

He used to come to Zanies(Nashville) a lot. I never saw him live. Queenie and I saw Daniel Tosh a few weeks back. Very funny.
Mitch Hedberg is awsome!! I'd +1 you if I had one.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Heckling protestors is more fun. I screamed at the top of my lungs at a fat ass who was with a group of protestors who were bitchin about not having health care. The fat ass was the leader and whenever he wasn't screaming he'd put a cigarrette in his mouth. He was just causing his own problems by wasting his money on cigarrettes. How retarded! Maybe if you don't smoke, you'll have the money to afford health care THAT DUMB Eff! His reaction was hilarious though. Man was he pissed!
I protested a KKK rally until I realized it only fueled them.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.