Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airhorn movie
If you listened to the 10:00 local break you will know
they should just do it and stop acting like babies
do it anyway. it would be funny.
Totally. I didn't hear the segment, but based off of what I know will be happening in GR soon, I think I can figure out what they were talking about.

Blow the horn!
sure...blow the horn, make Gr look like a bunch of retards
laundryloser Wrote:sure...blow the horn, make Gr look like a bunch of retards

I'm pretty sure titan has led the charge on that one already...
Just heard it on the podcast, i dont live in GR, but if this was happening in jersey, if they didn't do it, i would be out there with anything loud i could find. That's how i roll.
I'll say no just because I hate Free Beer's sanctimonious attitude.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I'm not sure what this is about, but I don't find Free Beer sanctimonious. I once sent an e-mail telling him something I disliked about the show and he e-mailed me back. He has millions of listeners all across the U.S. and yet he took the time to answer me...Joe Blow from Maine (which is more than I can say for our local radio station which broadcasts the show.
I meant sanctimonious in the fact that he never backs down from a point even when he knows he's wrong just because he doesn't want to admit it. That's why I like Zane so much. When he's beaten he knows it and takes his medicine. FB will just try to twist and turn information over and over again because he refuses to admit defeat.

Don't get me wrong, it's entertaining to listen to as a third party. But putting myself in the shoes of anyone talking to him it has to be maddening.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown