Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kennedy assassination conspiracy theory
If you believe Oswald did not act alone, step right up and allow me to show you how you're wrong.

Start by presenting me with what you feel is the most compelling evidence of a conspiracy.
uhhhh politics board anyone??
Peachs Wrote:uhhhh politics board anyone??

1. There is no "politics board"

2. BFD where this is located. God forbid an interesting conversation springs up in this particular forum.
Oh, and:

3. How is this a political issue?
hid head went back when he was shot. If he were shot in the back of the head, his head would go forward.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:hid head went back when he was shot. If he were shot in the back of the head, his head would go forward.

Actually, this was recreated and the head would go back. It's due to the physics of his brain blowing out the front. Saw it on Discovery.
Rock Monster Wrote:hid head went back when he was shot. If he were shot in the back of the head, his head would go forward.

Not necessarily true. The human body is festooned with nerves which are a bit unpredictable when the body is shot. Bodies that have been shot can move in any direction.

But think about the Zapruder film and apply what you know about entrance and exit wounds. Entrance wounds are small and exit wounds are big, right? Which side of Kennedy's head blew out? The back or the front?
Fistor Wrote:

Not necessarily true. The human body is festooned with nerves which are a bit unpredictable when the body is shot. Bodies that have been shot can move in any direction.

But think about the Zapruder film and apply what you know about entrance and exit wounds. Entrance wounds are small and exit wounds are big, right? Which side of Kennedy's head blew out? The back or the front?

I actually saw something that "proved" (claimed to anyway) that the back of his head blew out. Jackie wasn't trying to get out of the car... she was crawling on the trunk to get his chunk of head. This was a long time ago, so I don't remember the details.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Not necessarily true. The human body is festooned with nerves which are a bit unpredictable when the body is shot. Bodies that have been shot can move in any direction.

I actually saw something that "proved" (claimed to anyway) that the back of his head blew out. Jackie wasn't trying to get out of the car... she was crawling on the trunk to get his chunk of head. This was a long time ago, so I don't remember the details.

To believe this, though, would mean the Zapruder film was faked, since it clearly showed that the front of his head was blown out. If the Zapruder film was a fake, then so is the testimony of the dozens of witnesses who saw the fatal shot. If they all were fake/lies, then the medical evidence (ie the skull itself) would also somehow had to've been faked.
Fistor Wrote:Oh, and:

I meant to say touchy subjects.. EXCUSE the Eff out of me.. Why are you always such an a-hole dude.. Who pissed in your coffee...

and for the record, he was a president, so that would contribute to politics, and conspiracy theories are generally touchy subjects...
Peachs Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Oh, and:

I meant to say touchy subjects.. EXCUSE the eff out of me.. Why are you always such an a-hole dude..

I'm not being an a-hole. Why are you so offended when someone tries to engage you in a serious conversation, or at least try to get one started in this forum? Who cares where this is posted? This place has been dead, so I'm trying to strike up an interesting conversation. I don't intend to turn this into a "touchy subject", either. I find the subject matter interesting and I enjoy talking about it. I figured others would too.

But if it's not your bag, don't bother to post here.
Magic Bullet theory ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Magic Bullet theory ?

So, it was a larper that killed Kennedy. That explains alot. ;D
Titan ! Wrote:Magic Bullet theory ?

It's only a Magic Bullet if you believe the president was sitting directly behind the governor, and at the same height. Neither was the case.

[Image: inboard.jpg]

The president is clearly sitting outboard from the governor, and:

[Image: dca1.jpg]

...at a higher elevation, in a jump seat.
Interesting links to waste some time.

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/headshot.htm

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/harper.htm
Fistor Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:I meant to say touchy subjects.. EXCUSE the eff out of me.. Why are you always such an a-hole dude..

I'm not being an a-hole. Why are you so offended when someone tries to engage you in a serious conversation, or at least try to get one started in this forum? Who cares where this is posted? This place has been dead, so I'm trying to strike up an interesting conversation. I don't intend to turn this into a "touchy subject", either. I find the subject matter interesting and I enjoy talking about it. I figured others would too.

see, normally I wouldn't care where stuff is posted either but this section of the board is where I spend the most of my time, and to me, this is one conspiracy theory that is quite touchy.

and also, it doesnt matter what thread you post in, you seem to always come off as an a-hole.... honestly, this isn't the first time I've commented on how much of a jerk you are to people, and that other people have pm'd me to comment on how much of a jerk you are to them...
Peachs Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I'm not being an a-hole. Why are you so offended when someone tries to engage you in a serious conversation, or at least try to get one started in this forum? Who cares where this is posted? This place has been dead, so I'm trying to strike up an interesting conversation. I don't intend to turn this into a "touchy subject", either. I find the subject matter interesting and I enjoy talking about it. I figured others would too.

see, normally I wouldn't care where stuff is posted either but this section of the board is where I spend the most of my time, and to me, this is one conspiracy theory that is quite touchy.

and also, it doesnt matter what thread you post in, you seem to always come off as an a-hole.... honestly, this isn't the first time I've commented on how much of a jerk you are to people, and that other people have pm'd me to comment on how much of a jerk you are to them...

Fair enough. I come off as arrogant because that's my intention. It's my sense of humor. You (and the scores of people PMing you) obviously don't get it and prefer to think I'm a complete a-hole. Fine and dandy with me. Most people get when I'm joking around, and I think they like it, so I'm going to keep doing it.

I don't have any ill-will to any one here, though, just so you know. Except Biff. That guy is a tremendous douche.
Rock Monster Wrote:Interesting links to waste some time.

Interesting choice of words.
I don't believe that Oswald was the only shooter. I don't have time to debate it but here are a couple of reasons why I don't believe it.

1. The head movement as earlier stated. I don't buy it. For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction. Now if a bullet is traveling at 2,200 feet per second and strikes an object that object is going to first be caused to move forward. That's basic physics.

2. Oswald was a marksman. Keyword is "was". How much practice did he have in the interim of his dismissal from the military? That skill requires a lot of practice and honing. Hell, I used to be really good with a set of knunchucks. When I stopped practicing I got sloppy.

3. Jackie going on the trunk to retrieve part of his skull.

4. The wounds vs. the autopsy report.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fistor Wrote:I don't have any ill-will to any one here, though, just so you know. Except Biff. That guy is a tremendous douche.

That explains why I always get the feeling that someone is glaring at me from across the room.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:1. The head movement as earlier stated. I don't buy it. For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction. Now if a bullet is traveling at 2,200 feet per second and strikes an object that object is going to first be caused to move forward. That's basic physics.

It did move forward, for a split second, then snapped back. It's definitely possible for an object hit by a bullet to travel backwards along the bullet's path:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/skull.rm

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/melon-sh.mpg

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/melon2.mpg

Admin Wrote:2. Oswald was a marksman. Keyword is "was". How much practice did he have in the interim of his dismissal from the military? That skill requires a lot of practice and honing. Hell, I used to be really good with a set of knunchucks. When I stopped practicing I got sloppy.

Oswald scored "very good" in the Marines at a range of 200 yards. His scorebook showed a 48/50 accuracy on one occasion and 49/50 on another. Kennedy was a mere 88 yards away from the Book Depository window. That, coupled with the fact you or I don't know if he never picked up a rifle again until Dallas, is more than enough to make it plausible that he could've hit his target on one of three attempts. Don't forget that three shots were fired, too. The first was a complete miss, the second got him in the throat, and the third was the kill shot. I would think if he were more practiced, only one shot would've been needed.

Admin Wrote:3. Jackie going on the trunk to retrieve part of his skull.

This is extremely suspect. So you believe Jackie was in on the conspiracy, and she actually had the presence of mind to go retrieve part of the skull (which wasn't there) within a couple seconds of her husband being head shot right next to her? C'mon.

Admin Wrote:4. The wounds vs. the autopsy report.

What about them?
Admin Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I don't have any ill-will to any one here, though, just so you know. Except Biff. That guy is a tremendous douche.

That explains why I always get the feeling that someone is glaring at me from across the room.

are you the dick that stole the coupon book?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Fistor Wrote:What about them?

I cannot remember the particulars but there was something fishy about it.

That's twice I've used "something fishy" today.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:are you the dick that stole the coupon book?

Just the coupons I wanted. I am fistor's boss. Hence the loathing.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:What about them?

I cannot remember the particulars but there was something fishy about it.

That's twice I've used "something fishy" today.

i'm trying really hard not to make that a 'your momma/wife' joke ;D
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Why was he assasinated?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I miss poopie Sad

Did you voluntarily remove it from your diet?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I think he acted alone, and all the time that people waste debating this issue is absolutely moot. Kennedy is dead, Oswald is dead. However, I do appreciate you Fistor for your efforts to make the board more interesting. That is always a good thing!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:...Kennedy is dead, Oswald is dead.

... and Ruby is dead.

That's one of the main reasons I question this. The Killer is killed 2 days later, then the killer's killer ends up "getting sick" and dying? Sounds like a cover up to me.
Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:...Kennedy is dead, Oswald is dead.

... and Ruby is dead.

That's one of the main reasons I question this. The Killer is killed 2 days later, then the killer's killer ends up "getting sick" and dying? Sounds like a cover up to me.

On the surface, when you look at it at complete face value and not looked just a bit under the surface, I suppose it does.
With you Fistor. Conspiracy theories in general make me laugh. Anyway, another thing I hate (yeah, I know I should put this in another thread) is the phrase co-conspirator. Anyone who says that is a moron. By definition, you cannot have a conspiracy with yourself. Therefore, a conspiracy means more than one person. You are either a conspirator or not. Co-conspirator is redundant, and it means the same thing too.
brytn Wrote:Co-conspirator is redundant, and it means the same thing too.

The use of the word redundant here is redundant.
brytn Wrote:With you Fistor. Conspiracy theories in general make me laugh. Anyway, another thing I hate (yeah, I know I should put this in another thread) is the phrase co-conspirator. Anyone who says that is a moron. By definition, you cannot have a conspiracy with yourself. Therefore, a conspiracy means more than one person. You are either a conspirator or not. Co-conspirator is redundant, and it means the same thing too.

I disagree, Co means 'along with' it in no way implys that without the 'Co' it's only one.

ie. co-owner..i'm a owner, but i co-own with someone else.

Co-conspirator just defines that person as a fellow conspriator and not just a hired gun.
Fistor Wrote:
brytn Wrote:Co-conspirator is redundant, and it means the same thing too.

The use of the word redundant here is redundant.

Thats what I meant for it to mean. It was a lame attempt at a joke, I just forgot to put the smiley face. So... ;D
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
brytn Wrote:With you Fistor. Conspiracy theories in general make me laugh. Anyway, another thing I hate (yeah, I know I should put this in another thread) is the phrase co-conspirator. Anyone who says that is a moron. By definition, you cannot have a conspiracy with yourself. Therefore, a conspiracy means more than one person. You are either a conspirator or not. Co-conspirator is redundant, and it means the same thing too.

I disagree, Co means 'along with' it in no way implys that without the 'Co' it's only one.

ie. co-owner..i'm a owner, but i co-own with someone else.

Co-conspirator just defines that person as a fellow conspriator and not just a hired gun.

Owner does not imply that there are 2 people. You cannot conspire with yourself. You have to conspire with at least one other person. Hired gun, or not, anyone involved in a conspiracy is a conspiritor. Just because they were not necessarily in on the plan is not relevant. Anyway, it is just a pet peave of mine. I don't want to get the thread off on some strange tangent.

Oswald did it...period, end of story.
I hate to be the one who says this, but the country came out better with LBJ than with JFK. We were slipping down a slippery path with JFK.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
I think Oswald was the only shooter, but wasn't the only person involved and "in" on the plan to kill JFK.