Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does anyone remeber
when they had the chinese tey to take ther order i would pay for that on a cd anyone got it on podcast it was so funny
Did you drop out of school after third grade? Maybe I'm a grammar and writing snob, but almost every one of your posts gives me a headache just trying to read them.

Had to get that of my chest.
jerseygirl Wrote:Did you drop out of school after third grade? Maybe I'm a grammar and writing snob, but almost every one of your posts gives me a headache just trying to read them.

You've got that Effin right!
Does anyone else read his posts like he is Will Ferrell with voice immodulation in the SNL sketch?
[Image: troll_2.jpg]
Do you remeber the time Producer Joe bought those rubbers with pennies? That was awesome. Free Beer was laughing then Zane was like, "Hey,......".......umm DANG IT.....GOSH......I hate it when I forget...stupid.....GEEZ.....STUPID STUPD *smacking forehead*
providencecrow Wrote:Does anyone else read his posts like he is Will Ferrell with voice immodulation in the SNL sketch?

Not too much.

Be careful though, that almost encourages him to continue posting. Will Ferrell is entertaining. This dribble is just annoying.
jerseygirl Wrote:
providencecrow Wrote:Does anyone else read his posts like he is Will Ferrell with voice immodulation in the SNL sketch?

Not too much.

Be careful though, that almost encourages him to continue posting. Will Ferrell is entertaining. This dribble is just annoying.

i think you have will ferrell and this dribble switched in those sentences. Ferrell is batting around 4% funny, this guy is at least 8%
providencecrow Wrote:
jerseygirl Wrote:Not too much.

i think you have will ferrell and this dribble switched in those sentences. Ferrell is batting around 4% funny, this guy is at least 8%

Perhaps...honestly I haven't watched SNL in quite a while. Smile
I havn't watched SNL in a long time either, but i don't think he's even on the show anymore. Ah, i dont even care enough to look it up.
golfrkr Wrote:when they had the chinese tey to take ther order i would pay for that on a cd anyone got it on podcast it was so funny

Can someone take poetic license with this one too and make it readable?
golfrkr Wrote:when they had the chinese tey to take ther order i would pay for that on a cd anyone got it on podcast it was so funny

I want to edit this, I do, but I can't for the life of me figure out what "tey" is supposed to be.

I've let you down, I'm sorry.

Wink
I know I'm no Hemingway. But his posts give me a headache. I feel like a 1st grader trying to figure out the words and the order they are suppose to be in.
hbones Wrote:Do you remeber the time Producer Joe bought those rubbers with pennies? That was awesome. Free Beer was laughing then Zane was like, "Hey,......".......umm DANG IT.....GOSH......I hate it when I forget...stupid.....GEEZ.....STUPID STUPD *smacking forehead*

Another hilarious SNL sketch!
I don't understand his posts. They make me scratch my head and say "oh well."
loki, after I read the posts my brain makes a sputtering noise then I get a nosebleed.
Burnking, the problem is you are trying to concentrate to make sense of it. Just say "oh well" and just let it go...
I really have no idea what you were trying to say!!
jerseygirl Wrote:Did you drop out of school after third grade? Maybe I'm a grammar and writing snob, but almost every one of your posts gives me a headache just trying to read them.

I have a big problem with it too....even though I am sooooo guilty of it much of the time (I can't help it... I'm a graduate of a few schools in TN!)

However.... I REALLY find it amusing that you have a grammatical error while telling someone that you have a problem with it. Smile

"Had to get that of* my chest"
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:

I have a big problem with it too....even though I am sooooo guilty of it much of the time (I can't help it... I'm a graduate of a few schools in TN!)

However.... I REALLY find it amusing that you have a grammatical error while telling someone that you have a problem with it. Smile

ouch +1
mainerliser Wrote:I really have no idea what you were trying to say!!

Chinese Conference Call I think....

the boys called a Chinese restraunt, ordered food and asked the girly to read it back to their secretary, at which point they put on the line another Chinese restraunt that was ready to take an order from a secretary. Funny
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
jerseygirl Wrote:

I want to edit this, I do, but I can't for the life of me figure out what "tey" is supposed to be.

I've let you down, I'm sorry.

Wink

I think he meant to say "guy".
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:

I bow down before you. Smile +1 for keeping my smarmy ass in line.
jerseygirl Wrote:I bow down before you. Smile

Shouldn't it be this face?

:o
I think I downloaded it back when they used to archive audio on their website. If I find it, I'll post it to Youtube.

I do think it was one of the funnier moments on the show.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BVwDy0MR0M0"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BVwDy0MR0M0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>
Well, that didn't work. Just go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVwDy0MR0M0