Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to the Failure Report?
I remember someone on the board saying they were going to move it to Monday but now it's just flat out gone. What happened? Not enough material to make it a weekly segment?
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
It could be thet they got board with it, or maybe they just ran out of time because of the 9-11 talk.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I don't remember hearing it for like 3 weeks now. Maybe just two. I can't tell. Definitely more than one.
Two weeks ago, I think it was, I remember them saying they just didn't have anything worthwhile to use.
they must be too good now... no more f-ups to make fun of
w.e

they F-up all the time.

i smell lazyness *looks at hotwings*
They did say that after they started doing the failure report, it made them more aware of the f-ups and they all admitted to trying harder not to make them. However, they have had several this morning.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I think I like it better when they just pounce on the failure right after it happens. It's still fresh and relevant then.
I'd rather have both. No one on the show can get beaten up too much for failing.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
failure report-failed
Ultimately, it felt redundant to have them all bunched up on Friday's. We like it better just pouncing on them when they happen, or shortly after.
I do like it best when it's done at the time of the transgression, besides it's not like replays won't ever come up again if the mood strikes. The only thing I will miss is when someone mutters "Writing that one down..." because it obviously irks the hell out of the perpetrator.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Definitely. It was an extra c-punch when someone started furiously scribbling. I love it when they pounce on the stupidity as it happens and it's always fun to relive it 1-4 days later.

I do think that if they wanted to take the time to fully capitalize on it the Failure Report would need two segments on friday. I understand why it's gone but it'll be sorely missed.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Zane on Landmines at soccer games:
Is that really a problem??