Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIRE HOT WINGS!
Why would they?
DO THEY NEED TO FIRE HOT WINGS?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
But I LOVE Hotwings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hotzester Wrote:Why would they?

IDK, they were talking about it on the show.
Ah. I'll hear it tomorrow on the podcast.
They're not firing Hot Wings. I think he has to go away for a few days for something and Stephanie Webb from WZZM-TV is filling in.
they can fire him if he first gets a job in my bedroom. ;D
jaimeinnashville Wrote:they can fire him if he first gets a job in my bedroom. ;D

:o
jaimeinnashville Wrote:they can fire him if he first gets a job in my bedroom. ;D

Totally! I'm sure there's enough giant HW crank to go around!!
Firing anyone, or even changing the line up in any way will mess up the chemistry of the show.

Like one of the guys, hate one of them, or love oe of them, they all work and mix together to give us that tasty sorbet that IS the FB&HW show.

And did I hear correctly ? HW won't be on the show tomorrow, and there will be a guest host? And the guest host is a squish ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Firing anyone, or even changing the line up in any way will mess up the chemistry of the show.

Like one of the guys, hate one of them, or love oe of them, they all work and mix together to give us that tasty sorbet that IS the FB&HW show.

And did I hear correctly ? HW won't be on the show tomorrow, and there will be a guest host? And the guest host is a squish ?

yeah thats going to be crazy, a squish on the show
That whooshing sound is a bit going right over your head.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
No way they would fire him. it will be interesting to hear Stephanie on the show though.
Mud Room Donna Wrote:

Totally! I'm sure there's enough giant HW crank to go around!!

can i get in on that as well? HW is a hottie!
sweetmom Wrote:No way they would fire him. it will be interesting to hear Stephanie on the show though.

If I understand correctly, she was on the morning show before they came to town, wasn't she? Along with Dave Justice and Spud.
Hotwings almost getting fired was the reason they left nashville isnt it.

Anyway I dont think they would ever fire hotwings they would try to get a job elsewhere.
HW is the best. I cannot get enough of his dry sarcastic remarks. He just cracks me up.
That's what she said.
They'll fire him, and in his place, use one of those pet rocks with the googly eyes. Same end result.
eatmyvirus Wrote:They'll fire him, and in his place, use one of those pet rocks with the googly eyes.

Unfortunately, NOW they have to wait for him to finish his term as Governor of the State of New York.
Hot Wings is really unnecessary.
what exactly does he do? ... other than 'What Hot Wings Thinks', he doesn't contribute much.
If the show went an entire day where he didn't say anything other than his commentary, most people wouldn't even notice that he was gone.
I'm not a big fan of Smarm King, but I can't imagine not being able to hear them rip him when he makes a comment about sports.
Keep HW and FB and Joe. Dump Zane. So full of himself. Makes Chick McGee look like a genius.
notazanefan Wrote:Dump Zane. So full of himself. Makes Chick McGee look like a genius.
wow, you're one for subtly, aren't you, "notazanefan".

at least you've got a such an amazingly valid and reasonable point...
Oh c'mon, why would they fire HW when you get awesome insight like.."renegade their pants" or his awesome sports knowledge? Pure entertainment!!! "THE WORD IS KNAVE!!!!"
Whenever I hear Hotwings talk I can't help but think of "Squidward" from the SpongeBob cartoon so if he ever left the show he could probably make some big bucks in cartoon voice over stuff,I don't think they should fire him,he does a pretty good job.
Forget firing hot wings, Keep Steph and lose moron Zane!!!!!
Hot Wings has always been my favorite. Unfortunately, he hasn't contributed much in discussions lately, it's always Free Beer and Zane talking. On Saturdays during the "best of" shows, Hot Wings talks much more and is often the funniest of the group. He just needs to get his game back. Zane tends to be too dominant and should consider letting HW jump in more often, he's a pretty funny guy.
I can't believe so many people are anti Hot Wings. Sheesh. I think he is hilarious. The show definitely would not be the same without him.
long live hotwings!!! long live every member of the show DAMNIT!!!!!
I couldn't make a decision until they reminded me of "The word is Knave" moment.... that made the voting easier

Good bye Hotwings... you are the weakest link
smitty Wrote:I couldn't make a decision until they reminded me of "The word is Knave" moment.... that made the voting easier

Good bye Hotwings... you are the weakest link

Wow, way to bring back a lame a$$ 5 year old game show reference.

FAIL !

You're banned from posting until Tuesday.
Wowie Groovie !
azho Wrote:Forget firing hot wings, Keep Steph and lose moron Zane!!!!!

Lose Zane? hmmmm. I don't know. I think the show is better with humor.