Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movies you really enjoyed
boizalynne Wrote:
Admin Wrote:The Big Lebowski. All I have to do is think about it and I laugh.
I am about to be stoned by all of you Lebowski fans, but as badly as I have always wanted to see this movie... I still have yet to view its awesome-ness.....
Someday I will.... perhaps if Dora The Explorer goes off the air....

I didn't really dig it the first time I saw it. The second time was much better. Now, one might argue that the second viewing had an unfair "enjoyment advantage" because of the fact that I had consumed a couple of alcoholic beverages before and during the viewing, but I consider it to be a moot point. :Smile
Planet Terror.

I liked it.

Death Proof ? Not so much
Wowie Groovie !
potthole Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:I am about to be stoned by all of you Lebowski fans, but as badly as I have always wanted to see this movie... I still have yet to view its awesome-ness.....

I didn't really dig it the first time I saw it. The second time was much better. Now, one might argue that the second viewing had an unfair "enjoyment advantage" because of the fact that I had consumed a couple of alcoholic beverages before and during the viewing, but I consider it to be a moot point. :Smile
It's true... it is much better the second time around. First time, I just thought it was strange. The second time, I loved it.
potthole Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:I am about to be stoned by all of you Lebowski fans, but as badly as I have always wanted to see this movie... I still have yet to view its awesome-ness.....

Maybe that's what I need to do then.
potthole Wrote:

It was much better the second time I saw it too.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I saw Forgetting Sara Marshall last night. (to me) Effin HILARIOUS! I laughed myself into two asthma attacks!
I saw Get Smart over the weekend. I may be a little biased toward Steve Carelll, but I thought it was great. Best remake of an old TV show by far. I hope they make more.
jus' P Wrote:I saw Get Smart over the weekend. I may be a little biased toward Steve Carelll, but I thought it was great. Best remake of an old TV show by far. I hope they make more.

That one was purty good IMO too. I can laugh at anything SC puts out. Over the Hedge was a good SC kid's movie. That little squirrel was great! I especially liked it when he drank the energy drink and the world just stopped.... :o
"Taken" with Liaam Neeson.
Brian Wrote:"Taken" with Liaam Neeson.

Is that a new one? Old one?

Liaam Neeson = drama or action, right?
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Brian Wrote:"Taken" with Liaam Neeson.

Is that a new one? Old one?

Liaam Neeson = drama or action, right?

It's a newer movie, should be coming out to dvd soon. Liaam Neeson "usually" does drama, but this movie is a kick ass action film. check out the reviews at imdb.com!