Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topic suspense
It drives me freakin nuts that they spend five min talking about something they are going to talk about an hour and a half later! They go way too far without giving the ending away. Just give a sample and move on!
It's called a teaser and it entices the audience to keep listening. Then while you're listening they play commercials which is the point of radio. The goal of radio isn't to get you to listen to music or a morning show; the goal is to get you to listen to commercials.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Thank you Biff.
Biff +1!
I know what a teaser is dumb ass! But telling all but the last 2 min of a 10 min story is'nt a teaser.. It's annoying! I have noticed that it has been better the last few days!! Also, just wanted to say It's pretty cool that the show is expanding so much. I remember when it first started in West Michigan! It's been a great ride so far and they make a great hockey game at Van Andel even better!!!!! Love the sling shot!!!
freebeer Wrote:Thank you Biff. We can have hot man sex Saturday like usual
Wowie Groovie !
ratboy118 Wrote:I know what a teaser is dumb ass! But telling all but the last 2 min of a 10 min story is'nt a teaser.. It's annoying! I have noticed that it has been better the last few days!! Also, just wanted to say It's pretty cool that the show is expanding so much. I remember when it first started in West Michigan! It's been a great ride so far and they make a great hockey game at Van Andel even better!!!!! Love the sling shot!!!

You use so many unnecessary exclamation marks that I had to read it again as if your voice was that of the Duster Bitch. And that made me laugh. Thank you for being unintentionally very funny and for not using all caps.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
YOUR WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
DIAF, n00b.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
o
ratboy118 Wrote:I know what a teaser is dumb ass! But telling all but the last 2 min of a 10 min story is'nt a teaser.. It's annoying! I have noticed that it has been better the last few days!! Also, just wanted to say It's pretty cool that the show is expanding so much. I remember when it first started in West Michigan! It's been a great ride so far and they make a great hockey game at Van Andel even better!!!!! Love the sling shot!!!

You must lead a sad life.