Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zane and his little habbits
i dont know if you all noticed on the air but zane has a tendency to do some really annoying habbits. LIKE BREATH WITH HIS NOSE into the mic WTF??? Also quit bitching about a holes who point out funny sh*t but seriously I love all you guys and zane you rock. Keep up the good work
Is this the REAL JOE???
dman99 Wrote:Is this the REAL JOE???

Negative.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
when he had a cough for like 3 f'ing months!!! and could never laugh without coughing...
blakjustn3 Wrote:when he had a cough for like 3 f'ing months!!! and could never laugh without coughing...

I don't mind the coughing too much, but his habit of hosting male mouth parties is pretty annoying...
I dunno about you guys, but I absolutely LOVE it when Zane talks during the songs on Name That Tune.

It'll go like this:
*Song starts*
Zane: Oh! I've heard this song somewhere!

or once he gets it wrong he'll be like: "Oh, NOW I know it."
Good work, Captain Music. Everyone loves it when they're trying to win and you're talking over the stupid ass songs.
Mark the Valet Wrote:I dunno about you guys, but I absolutely LOVE it when Zane talks during the songs on Name That Tune.

It'll go like this:
*Song starts*
Zane: Oh! I've heard this song somewhere!

or once he gets it wrong he'll be like: "Oh, NOW I know it."
Good work, Captain Music. Everyone loves it when they're trying to win and you're talking over the stupid ass songs.

Or he will play drops over the song if he doesn't like it sometimes. Like the drop: GAY. The song will start and he will hit that drop like 6 times GAY.....GAY....GAY.....GAY....GAY....while the song is playing. No wonder the listeners say it is hard to hear the songs over the phone.
My favorite is when he doesn't like the song on NTT and starts playing "gay... gay... gay..." in time with the beat of the song.
Clearly, dman99 and I are thinking alike.
I thought it was really funny when he was first making fun of Milton for having a lisp. It wasn't so much when he was purposely talking with a lisp to mock Milton, but in between the Milton voice, for some reason he was lisping himself. Sometimes he gets lispy and I know he isn't doing it on purpose. But anyway, that was some hilarious irony.