Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 10/28/08
[Image: capt.a01a2dcde0d94a3298909a6cd3c66762.me...xmr105.jpg]
You know what they say, if you can pinch a half a football field or so, it's time to hit the treadmill.
When breast self-examinations are no longer necessary.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
[fat bastard drop]Look at me, I'm a big fat slob. I've got bigger titties than you do. I've got more chins than a Chinese phonebook. I've not seen my willie in two years, which is long enough to declare it legally dead.[/fat bastard drop]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I knew I put this shirt somewhere. Been looking all day and what do you know, it was under my moob the whole time. That's always the last place you look.
There's a Cheetoh on my nipple, so yummy, so yummy.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
[adam sandler drop] I like the stairs! They're Funnnn!... Oh Fatty McGee, You're the fattest![/adam sandler drop]
Just throw some flour on it and Eff the wet spot!
I've been curing some beef jerky under here for a couple of weeks. Could you grab it for me? I need a snack.....
Fatty McGee cleans his room very similarly to the other kids, but instead of sweeping everything under the rug or cramming things under his bed, he just hides it all on his person. Look at his flawless technique.
My milk shake tastes better than yours!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Honey I found the remote!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ