Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puddin copying the show again
Looks like Puddin, of the SNX morning show, is gonna have his sidekick Internio lay in coffin filled with snakes. WTF, does this guy really have to copy all the Joe stunts?

J
Well c'mon, let's be real here, it's not like Joe was the first person to lay in a box filled with snakes.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Well c'mon, let's be real here, it's not like Joe was the first person to lay in a box filled with snakes.

No, but this is happening 3 weeks (?) after Joe's stunt. Kinda close, especially with his history of copying. At least he's not doing it the next day...
Other morning shows use the FBHW show as the measuring stick... it's a compliment Smile
Internio?

Good God. "Free Beer" and "Hot Wings" sound like clever names compared to "INTERNIO."
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jedye9E-HkU
what else has the guy copied?
I have personally heard them doing the "watcha doing at the courthouse" bit, the week after joe did it.
That's OK whenever you run into puddin, just menion it to him. And if you don't know what he looks like, he will tell you who he is.
yeah and heads up, you'll know who he is because he is in fact huge. Seriously thought, puddin has absolutely no talent, i listened one morning just to see if they're was an on air reaction to the discovery that puddin subscribes to fb&hw podcast and it was terrible, every second i listened to it i got more and more angry. Puddin realized after getting beat by the todd chance radio show that he sucks so why not copy people on top. puddin eats toddlers. hate him. haha
He did some between periods "entertianment" at a Griffin's hockey game I was at a couple years ago. My gosh was it awful. I almost felt bad for the guy, because he seemed to honestly think he was hot stuff, despite the fact there was little support shown for him from the crowd.
what i don't get is from what i can gather WSNX is geared more towards younger teenage kids. why does the fat creepy guy name his show the "play house" . sounds like something dateline could look into.
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Internio?

Good God. "Free Beer" and "Hot Wings" sound like clever names compared to "INTERNIO."

I went to High School with Internio. He was a few years ahead of me, but he graduated from Belding High School in Belding, MI. He's a huge poser douche bag, no wonder he works for SNX... thinks he's cool enough to be black!
Yes. Because RACISM is SOOO COOL!
iluvjoe Wrote:Yes. Because RACISM is SOOO COOL!

Yeah, because RACISM was my intention by say, "...thinks he's cool enough to be black." Effing retard. Couldn't mean that I think black people are cool and white people imitating black people are not cool! Eat a dick! Dipshit!
xxxredeye Wrote:
iluvjoe Wrote:Yes. Because RACISM is SOOO COOL!

Yeah, because RACISM was my intention by say, "...thinks he's cool enough to be black." effing retard. Couldn't mean that I think black people are cool and white people imitating black people are not cool! Eat a dick! Dipshit!

Thinking that black people are cool is racist. Color of skin shouldn't matter.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
But keep lashing out irrationally. People love that.
Rock Monster Wrote:
xxxredeye Wrote:Yeah, because RACISM was my intention by say, "...thinks he's cool enough to be black." effing retard. Couldn't mean that I think black people are cool and white people imitating black people are not cool! Eat a dick! Dipshit!

Thinking that black people are cool is racist. Color of skin shouldn't matter.

Wow, sounds like someone is a little too sensitive... over thinking and over analyzing peoples statements. Thinking someone is cool because of their culture (or color of skin) is now racist.? Glad to know how racist I really am. Thanks for opening my eyes. And yes, I may be "irrationally" lashing out, but, I tend to find retarded comments annoying, especially ones that make me out to be a bigot! So, I'll take back what I said, if you take back what you said. Capeesh?
xxxredeye Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Thinking that black people are cool is racist. Color of skin shouldn't matter.

Wow, sounds like someone is a little too sensitive... over thinking and over analyzing peoples statements. Thinking someone is cool because of their culture (or color of skin) is now racist.? Glad to know how racist I really am. Thanks for opening my eyes. And yes, I may be "irrationally" lashing out, but, I tend to find retarded comments annoying, especially ones that make me out to be a bigot! So, I'll take back what I said, if you take back what you said. Capeesh?

From Dictionary.com

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
rac
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Please. Black people are cool.

That's just a common fact.
Oh for eff's sakes people.....
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Rock Monster Wrote:
xxxredeye Wrote:Wow, sounds like someone is a little too sensitive... over thinking and over analyzing peoples statements. Thinking someone is cool because of their culture (or color of skin) is now racist.? Glad to know how racist I really am. Thanks for opening my eyes. And yes, I may be "irrationally" lashing out, but, I tend to find retarded comments annoying, especially ones that make me out to be a bigot! So, I'll take back what I said, if you take back what you said. Capeesh?

From Dictionary.com

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
rac
xxxredeye Wrote:No, but I do believe cultural differences are cool, which, I guess most of the time means color of skin! So, if that makes me a racist in your eyes, whatever! By the way, I guess thats atleast 90% of the world racist for finding interest in cultural differences! We're all effed!

You're twisting your words now. "Black people are cool." Is an entirely different statement than "Cultural differences are interesting."
Rock Monster Wrote:
xxxredeye Wrote:No, but I do believe cultural differences are cool, which, I guess most of the time means color of skin! So, if that makes me a racist in your eyes, whatever! By the way, I guess thats atleast 90% of the world racist for finding interest in cultural differences! We're all effed!

You're twisting your words now. "Black people are cool." Is an entirely different statement than "Cultural differences are interesting."

Are you arguing from a serious vantage point or are you just creating dialog?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
blah blah blah, can this either get moved to touchy subject or get back on track?

So..... Puddin is a big, ugly, goober that likes to immitate better shows than his own cause he can't think of any original ideas.... has a sidekick with a stupid name "internio" (seriously?), maybe he should have realized when his mom told him that he had a face for radio, she didn't actually mean it was going to be a good career option.
Admin Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:You're twisting your words now. "Black people are cool." Is an entirely different statement than "Cultural differences are interesting."

Are you arguing from a serious vantage point or are you just creating dialog?

My argument is on the serious side, I do not believe that what I said about black people is racist. But apparently dictionary.com says I am.
sunshyne Wrote:blah blah blah, can this either get moved to touchy subject or get back on track?

Wait, are we only supposed to talk about the topic at hand? Dang it I was going to talk about how black people think they're cool enough to be Puddin'. :o Wink ;D
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:blah blah blah, can this either get moved to touchy subject or get back on track?

Wait, are we only supposed to talk about the topic at hand? Dang it I was going to talk about how black people think they're cool enough to be Puddin'. :o Wink ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Big Grin. Now you're going to be labeled racist! Good luck! Big Grin