Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot wings can bite me
I think it was Tuesday morning, about 7:30 when he (and Zane) were bashing a guy for having a '98 Firebird. Sorry hot wings, I think my Trans Am is cooler than anything any of the four of you have. Not cool.
I'm going to go ahead and say that his Corvette kicks the ass of your Trans-Am.
Yeah? I've got a '78 Ford F-150 with Yosemite Sam mudflaps and a sweet gunrack. So NYAH!!

Oh, and it's got a decal of Calvin in the back window pissing on anti-hunters.

Clearly a much sweeter ride than any trashy Firebird.
potthole Wrote:I'm going to go ahead and say that his Corvette kicks the ass of your Trans-Am.

Well what year Corvette does he have?
Newer, within the past five years, if I had to guess, but I couldn't tell the exact year of it. He drove it to the AT golf outing this summer.

I want to say it was a drop-top, too.
Yeah, well he went forever without a cool car, and then his wuss ass bought one and he thinks he can dog a T/A?! I am not surprised he bought a vette anyway, it is the car for pricks! :Smile
Sounds like somebody is jealous.
He's compensating for a tiny penis.
svw99ta Wrote:I think it was Tuesday morning, about 7:30 when he (and Zane) were bashing a guy for having a '98 Firebird. Sorry hot wings, I think my Trans Am is cooler than anything any of the four of you have. Not cool.

please tell me this is tongue and cheek

if not talk bout sensitive, Your adorable.
Hot Wings can bite me too. No, seriously that would be hot.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:Hot Wings can bite me too. No, seriously that would be hot.

I agree. Totally. Tongue
svw99ta Wrote:Yeah, well he went forever without a cool car, and then his wuss ass bought one and he thinks he can dog a T/A?! I am not surprised he bought a vette anyway, it is the car for pricks! :Smile

Well then how about if i dog your trans am. That shit sucks! :o
No offense to anyone here who might own those cars but the Camaros and Firebirds manufactured after 1970 are not cool, hot, fancy, phat, or whatever positive adjective you care in interject.

They're mullet cars. They'll never be anywhere near Vettes or muscle cars........ever. I especially believe this about Firebirds because I question the sexuality of men who drive those things.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Even if I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you have a 5.7L LSI in your Trans Am, Hot Wings' Z06 has a bigger engine, more torque, and a faster 0-60. And his is lighter by a few hundred pounds. Even if you have no work done you wouldn't be embarrassed in a race, but you wouldn't be smoking Hot Wings any time soon.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:Even if I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you have a 5.7L LSI in your Trans Am, Hot Wings' Z06 has a bigger engine, more torque, and a faster 0-60. And his is lighter by a few hundred pounds. Even if you have no work done you wouldn't be embarrassed in a race, but you wouldn't be smoking Hot Wings any time soon.

Torque.... I think I love you.
Wowie Groovie !
Thanks Titan, but it was purely narcissitic. I like typing my own screen name whenever possible. (j/k)
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
:o please continue
Wowie Groovie !
Awesome thread guys. I love Vettes (GM Nutswinger), I even thought about buying a new LS3 but doesn't mean my non-muscle car Camaro that shares the same motor as HW's Vette won't give him a run for his money.

To clear confusion, a vert vette isn't a Z06. Which means that it uses the LS1 powerplant. Same motor they put in the Trans Am's and Camaros. If he had a Z06 then he would have a LS6 which the same size as a LS1 but modified. So when you think about it it all comes down to which body you like more and weight advantages. He also has IRS which I'm jealous for.

Here's a 98 Camaro taking out a Viper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0aUFUqSGtA&eurl=
Hot Wings is a fetus-faced windbag but the man's car is sweet. Don't knock it.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I wasn't knocking his car as much as he was mine. Besides it struck me as odd that he would knock a 98 trans am after he said he thought it would be sweet to have a Fiero! And yes, if Hot Wings vette is a drop top with an LS1, then it is no faster than my T/A, especially since he doesn't know how to drive, end of discussion.
drunkenmom Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Hot Wings can bite me too. No, seriously that would be hot.

I agree. Totally. Tongue

Yes, I third this. Meow!!!