Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Beer V Huge sportier then thou challenge
I am always impressed with Free Beer during the sportier then thou challenge. All GR listeners probably have heard Bill Simonson and the joke of a sports talk show he is. My friends and I tune in about once a week for a half hour for the unintentional comedy. When Huge hides his lack of sports knowledge by yelling at Mueller as he no doubt looks up information on what the caller just wanted to talk about must make Mueller want to shoot himself.

I think Free Beer should challenge Huge to a sportier then thou challenge. I'm sure Citadel wouldn't allow it, but it would be funny to see a morning show guy dominate the voice of West Michigan sports.
It'd be easy, they could just run a Regent/Citadel (GR Market) challenge at one of the bars through NTN. Hell I'd pay 20 bucks to go watch the free one beat the hell out of huge. The money raised could go to te charity of the winner.
Huge-a-dumbass wouldn't show up because he couldn't hang up on Free Beer when he started losing.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
What do you say free beer? I know you have heard Bill Simonson and know how much of a dumbass he is. Challenge him.
thetruth Wrote:What do you say free beer? I know you have heard Bill Simonson and know how much of a dumbass he is. Challenge him.

I've suggested this before, it'll NEVER happen. Huge has too much of an ego to ever be threatened.
Can anyone explain how HUGE has stayed on the air and even expanded to other markets. Im not even joking if you have ever heard a Detroit or Chicago sports show it is so much more professional. It must just be because he is the only sports show in town and lets so many callers on that people listen either for the comedy of it or they know they can get on the air whenever they want.
nightmonkey42 Wrote:Can anyone explain how HUGE has stayed on the air and even expanded to other markets. Im not even joking if you have ever heard a Detroit or Chicago sports show it is so much more professional. It must just be because he is the only sports show in town and lets so many callers on that people listen either for the comedy of it or they know they can get on the air whenever they want.
We tolerate H@#e (I refuse to call him that name) for the same reason we tolerate the Lions of today, the Tigers and Pistons of 10 years ago, and the Red Wings of 20 years ago. We're gluttons for punishment. I also think that if Free Beer and Zane (sorry HW, you used the term "skyball") put together a sports talk show to compete with H@#e they would kick his ass right out of town. I don't see that happening what with Zane's chaotic home life.