Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Zane...
I have a question, In the video of you hitting your self in the balls there is a five gallon bucket and a bunch of orange cord or rope under your desk. Whats up with that?? What the hell do you need a five gallon bucket for? Do you and Joe take tuns tyeing each other up and putting a bucket over you heads?? Just checking.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Fetch.
Mad Dog Wrote:I have a question, In the video of you hitting your self in the balls there is a five gallon bucket and a bunch of orange cord or rope under your desk. Whats up with that?? What the hell do you need a five gallon bucket for? Do you and Joe take tuns tyeing each other up and putting a bucket over you heads?? Just checking.

If you look closer you can see it's an orange extension cord, not rope. And why would you include Joe in a gay joke? I mean, yes, he has done many gay things, but, he's like the guy who would wear a pink shirt to get attention. Now Zane, on the other hand, is very questionable... the "Mr. 10" video and of course you can't deny all of the audio they played on the show today (and in the past) it's pretty obvious he likes the weener!

Anyway, I think the extra long extension cord is for Zane to tie around his neck while he rides his plug in double-penetration dildo machine and the bucket is for the fetch when he's through. He rides it 3 times a day in between commercial breaks and once a month he empties the fetch into his mouth and starts over!

Tongue :-*
xxxredeye Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:I have a question, In the video of you hitting your self in the balls there is a five gallon bucket and a bunch of orange cord or rope under your desk. Whats up with that?? What the hell do you need a five gallon bucket for? Do you and Joe take tuns tyeing each other up and putting a bucket over you heads?? Just checking.

If you look closer you can see it's an orange extension cord, not rope. And why would you include Joe in a gay joke? I mean, yes, he has done many gay things, but, he's like the guy who would wear a pink shirt to get attention. Now Zane, on the other hand, is very questionable... the "Mr. 10" video and of course you can't deny all of the audio they played on the show today (and in the past) it's pretty obvious he likes the weener!

Anyway, I think the extra long extension cord is for Zane to tie around his neck while he rides his plug in double-penetration dildo machine and the bucket is for the fetch when he's through. He rides it 3 times a day in between commercial breaks and once a month he empties the fetch into his mouth and starts over!

Tongue :-*

Honestly I assumed it was actually drop cord, I just wanted Zane to verify it for me. Besides you can tie people up with drop cord, just ask Richard Ramirez.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Yeah, but it's funnier to picture him doing what I said!

This is him riding it.... Tongue

This is him at the end of the month... :-*

...See!?