Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After 10am Local Segment
The 20 min bonus segment for GR Rocks! What do you think of hit daily.
I wonder what other people think of this segment who are not from GR and gets the podcast
I like it. I was a big fan of the two previous morning shows, but they won me over pretty quickly since they are fellow Chip alumni and I had met Chris up at Central through one of his roommates (John McFly) who was friends with some of my roommates. I enjoy the local stuff afterwards. Sounds like Webb (wow, hot!) is going to be back for Hot Wings while he is out.
Thats awesome that web is coming back for a few days, I loved her when she was the morning show before FBHW were here. I hope she fills in more often, the show needs a touch of Vag to put zane in his place!
Upper Decker Wrote:Thats awesome that web is coming back for a few days, I loved her when she was the morning show before FBHW were here. I hope she fills in more often, the show needs a touch of Vag to put zane in his place!

Yeah, it's cool that if she does. However, with Take five moving to mornings and the guys normally taking time off together, I doubt it would happen very often. I think Lauren S. might also be a good person to fill in beside Steph.
Lauren S, would be a great addition to the show, I love her segment show online. And shes hot!
i love the segment, its usually halarious. especally when you have them talking about mr ugly, and his amazing band. However i think my favorite was the whole bootlyn thing
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
When they beat JT to a bloody pulp it's the best.
jt is a Dousch
It's great when they play JT's molesty laugh and when they refer to his crappy hair metal band Alyze. The video that they doctored of his band was awesome, I wish they would post it again.