Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 11/21/08
[Image: ?m=02&d=20081120&t=2&i=6887581&w=450&r=2...0_APEC.jpg]
Not being able to find any Kryptonite, police officers have found that anything colored yellow can stop Superman in his tracks.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
When SWAT couldn't convince the hostage takers to release their prisoners, they tried a new, experimental procedure - Nerd SWAT.
if superman can get chilly, we are screwed.
After Superman gave away his true identity by wearing his Kent glasses, security was a must.
The strangest running race in all of southeast asia.
I can't believe the stereotypes haven't been flying yet, I guess I'll kick it off...

He's faster than a speeding burret.
superman: " Don't you know who I am? Can't you see this red "S" on my chest?"

cop: " I'm gonna give you a red S and a black eye, if you don't get behind this police line."

-Bill Cosby
Market researchers have found that giving products a Latino twist boost sales. It is unfortunate that this theory didn't quite work out for the Superman industry.
That's what she said.
Tired of people saying they look Asian, Pablo took on his own means to uphold the Mexican pride.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Superman Costume:55 Dollars

Paying my cousin to rob the mini mart: 500 Dollars

My Big Break to get a spot on Heros: Priceless.
It's a bird! It's a plane! Oh, hell no, it's Yakimori in his damn halloween costume. Eff!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
He looks ridiculous. WTF was he thinking?

Sincerely,

Randy Constan
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
where's my horse?
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
This invisibility coat works great!!! They'll never find me now!!! I'll just stand here and wait...............hey what's that police tape for? It's almost like they can see me.................................I'm Superman dammit!!!!!