Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 11/25/08
Today's pic courtesy of Howie.

[Image: 63%20What%20The....jpg]
Beef...it's what's for dinner. Horse...it's what's for dessert.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Ride 'em cowboy.....literally
Oh crap!! You're gonna stick your hand where? NOOO, not theeeeeeeeeeeere!!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Roy was a little confused when trying to recreate the Joe stunt.
mancow's conception
dingdongyo Wrote:mancow's conception

I say to myself when I realize you have posted in this thread . . . "oh great!! I can't wait to see this one!!"

then my excitement is gone . . . with this quote. C'mon dingdongyo . . . you're tha main! I so look forward to your photoshop shenanigans!! I guess you could just be busy. It does happen when you're an adult and you have a job. Even I get busy sometimes. Wink
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
ew, I don't want to hear about queenie getting busy.
Dr. Stupid Wrote:ew, I don't want to hear about queenie getting busy.

I was talking about work. You know, a job, something that you obviously don't have at the moment. Sorry for that, but you asked for it.

PS I hope the search for new employment is going well dicktard
Queenie Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:mancow's conception

I say to myself when I realize you have posted in this thread . . . "oh great!! I can't wait to see this one!!"

then my excitement is gone . . . with this quote. C'mon dingdongyo . . . you're tha main! I so look forward to your photoshop shenanigans!! I guess you could just be busy. It does happen when you're an adult and you have a job. Even I get busy sometimes. Wink

really? i liked mine.

yes, i have a job, and they frown on screwing around. i had 3 or 4 really good pictures a while back, then some ok ones, then they weren't even funny. i decided not to overkill what was once a good thing.
dingdongyo Wrote:really? i liked mine.

yes, i have a job, and they frown on screwing around. i had 3 or 4 really good pictures a while back, then some ok ones, then they weren't even funny. i decided not to overkill what was once a good thing.

It was great, I was just looking for some actual caption or the like in the picture. You're right about the pictures. Some days they are really easy and some days harder to caption. But, burnking does an awesome job!!

<<going to look for some new and exciting pictures!!
I try to pick pictures that I can come up with a decent caption quickly, hoping that means it's a more easily captioned pic. I'm not always succesfull. Titan, Howie, Biff, and a few others have submitted pics to be used, anyone can feel free if they come across something interesting or funny to send it my way, I always use them.
What? The cow was asking for it. Look, it's walking around completely naked.
Usually he milks the cow. Today, he's letting the cow milk him.
That's what she said.
Turns out Bessie is INTO voyeurism.
I'm just wondering why someone was taking pictures of that.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Allyson Wrote:Usually he milks the cow. Today, he's letting the cow milk him.

Ha, nice!
Rock Monster Wrote:I'm just wondering why someone was taking pictures of that.

Because they could!!! One would think, with all those HEADS, one would know that!!
I wish I knew how to quit you.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
Winner!!!!!!