Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane man crush
I am a podcaster. Listen to the show from start to finish everyday. Everybody on the show is great, but I dont know what it is about Zane, I always look foward to what he has to say. His family stories are always intriguing, and you really dont know what he will do next. I think its how he is a loose cannon, seems to just make the show. In Zanes words. If I were a woman, I would need a sponge.
he's hilarious, i love him. its funny cause he such a dick but yet he such a big nerd like the rest of them.
I LOVE THE SHOW!!!!!
I can definitely relate to the parenting angle of Eric Zane. Of course, you can't forget when he laughs to the point where he loses control...always priceless.
Zane is my hero
I've got a mancrush on Zane as well.. When he tough-talks ANYTHING, I find it SOOOO Funny.
When he calls people animals, even when they're crippled or mentally handicap...I love it.
And when he implies things at unsuspecting guests, like saying 'how much pipe have you laid?' or 'Yeah, you're beatin it now, aren't you?', Those make me laugh so hard my nuts hurt.
I LOVE ZANE! My hubby says I could be the female Zane lol!!! I love it when he goes off the deep end.
Love his Armenian sagging balls.
He only seems to like Big Burly men which a lot of hockey players are.
His nose is too big for my taste. :Smile