Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 12/2/08
[Image: 95%20Segway%20Club%20Meeting.jpg]
Even moped man Eric Zane is laughing at the guy who thinks he needs a helmet on a Segway.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
'Ok, so The Moped Militia was a flop...do you really think The Segway Soldiers will be taken seriously?'
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
A circle of dorks.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Oh man! You eff fat chicks too? I thought I was alone!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Oh man! You eff fat chicks too? I thought I was alone!

You know what they say; riding a Segway is like banging fat chicks...

you'll need a support group, or atleast support
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
"Hey, don't turn around, but I think those kids are laughing at us. I said DON'T turn around!"
OK, the meeting of the "Order of Complete Loser's" in now in session.

Hey, who's throwing those rocks?
/singing/ "They see me rollin, they hatin, patrolling they tryin to catch me riding dirty...."
Moments before the recreation of the Segway woman faceplant in the mall.
[Image: 21245843gw8.jpg]
I can't believe that piece of S was billed as "It's going to CHANGE the WORLD!!!"
"alright, you Effers! listen up, we attack at dawn, we'll show those scooter drivin' pussies who the real dorks in this world are!! Hail Segway!!"
Revenge of the nerds! Segway style!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ