Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate NTT
This is the most boring THREE segments ever..
Chris Wrote:This is the most boring THREE segments ever..

Seriously, I would rather listen to Stephanie describe the content of her sock drawer.

NTT sucks.
Wowie Groovie !
NTT is a great game. Turn the volume down if you don't like it.
I love NTT....one hell of a lot better than the the First Words Challenge
NTT is probably great for the people who play it. We've got all day to listen to music - I got into this show because it WASN'T music.
hotzester Wrote:NTT is probably great for the people who play it. We've got all day to listen to music - I got into this show because it WASN'T music.

Quit saying things that I agree with. It hurts my head.
Wowie Groovie !
NTT ROCKS! Makes me rack my brain to dig out the title and artist of songs I haven't heard in a while, or forgot. Just wish I could play on air. I think I would do pretty good.
I'm on the air Sundays 6p-10pm. Listen Live @ Q103Albany.com
micyek Wrote:I love NTT....one hell of a lot better than the the First Words Challenge

That's like saying, eye cancer is good because it's better than brain cancer.

NTT sucks, get rid of it
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
hotzester Wrote:NTT is probably great for the people who play it. We've got all day to listen to music - I got into this show because it WASN'T music.

Quit saying things that I agree with. It hurts my head.

LOL Dude I have no issues with you. We just have a different opinion on that one topic. I've just always been what FBHW call the "tell it like it is" guy. I don't mince words.
I enjoy the segment, it leads to plenty of funny situations
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
NTT is the second best bit they do, behind Dumber than Zane.
It really doesn't need to be 3 segments though.
I love NTT.
hotzester Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Quit saying things that I agree with. It hurts my head.

LOL Dude I have no issues with you. We just have a different opinion on that one topic. I've just always been what FBHW call the "tell it like it is" guy. I don't mince words.

Yeah, Im a tell it like it is guy too, which is why fighting with you is so much fun.

Cmon, lets pick a topic. Ford vs Chevy, (Im chevy)

Batman Vs Superman ?

Which Disney princess is the hottest ?

Hot Dog or Hamburger ?

Why it's wrong for hospital employees to surf the internet on company time ? Wait, we did that already.

Which tastes better ? Banana Slugs, or Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches ?

The list is potentially limitless.

Oh yeah, NTT sucks.

In fact, NTT reminds me of something you'd hear on Bob and Tom, like as a back up for when their 4th guest comedian of the day has to cancel and they don't have anything else to fill the time with
Wowie Groovie !
1. I drive an Explorer; you make the call.

2. Batman, obviously.

3. There's more than one?

4. Steak.

5. I'm not an employee of the hospital.

6. Cockroaches. Banana slugs are too gamey.
hotzester Wrote:1. I drive an Explorer; you make the call.

2. Batman, obviously.

3. There's more than one?

4. Steak.

5. I'm not an employee of the hospital.

6. Cockroaches. Banana slugs are too gamey.

I used to drive a ford. It was a sky blue station wagon. that thing dies on me mor than all of the 7 other vehicles I've owned put together. I seriously kept 2 pairs of gloves in the back for when I would have to push it, (one for me and one for whoever was dumb enough to help) The Acronym Fix or Repair Daily, was all too true for me.

Yeah, of course it's Batman.

Arielle. There is not other.

You like tube steak don't you ?

Neither am I.

Why choose? If you have both, throw them in a blender and make a smoothy.
Wowie Groovie !
It does kinda suck, way to longgggggggg....
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I like it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Mike Double U Wrote:I love NTT.

Yeah but you also love toothpaste on toast, so your opinion is invalid
Wowie Groovie !
I like NTT but I can see how it is boring if you aren't playing. It definitely isn't as funny as it could be but its a good interactive game.
How can you not like this bit. What a series of devastating attacks that was...
Titan ! Wrote:
Mike Double U Wrote:I love NTT.

Yeah but you also love toothpaste on toast, so your opinion is invalid

I like NTT as well, and it give you that crunchy minty flavor, :o
Bzilla09 Wrote:I like NTT but I can see how it is boring if you aren't playing. It definitely isn't as funny as it could be but its a good interactive game.

No it isn't ! Shut up ! You're wrong !

Sorry, fell back into 3rd grade there for a bit
Wowie Groovie !
dman99 Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Yeah but you also love toothpaste on toast, so your opinion is invalid

I like NTT as well, and it give you that crunchy minty flavor, :o

You're from Orangeville arent you? Your profile says Grand Rapids, but you're really from Orangeville right ?
Wowie Groovie !
i think it's a lot of fun, but i'd like to see it shaken up somehow so zane doesn't win every other time.
dingdongyo Wrote:i think it's a lot of fun, but i'd like to see it shaken up somehow so zane doesn't win every other time.

I'd like to see it shaken up, thrown on the floor, broken into a thousand pieces, flushed down the toilet, and washed away at sea never to be seen or heard again
Wowie Groovie !
Trimming it down to one or two segments might be a good compromise for those who can't really play along and don't enjoy that segment very much, but I doubt it will happen since they enjoy it so much.
I love it. My husband and I play along and the ones I don't get he gets, and the one he doesn't get I get, and the ones nobody gets NOBODY gets. For the most part, the songs they pick are great. Every now and then I guess they have to throw a zinger in there to keep it interesting, or just to annoy us. They love annoying us!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
they've stated before that they've talked about getting rid of it...but it brings on other A+ segments...I think the Mr. 10 vid came about during name that tune
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I love it, but it does take up too much time. One 11 song segment would be good.

I think that everything that has come out of it has been A+ though, so it might be worth it just to keep it at it's current length. I just don't know... I don't see them changing it any time soon.