Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-Mas-New Year's Break
How long do the guys usually take off for X-Mas and New Year's? Are they off from a day or so before X-Mas until after New Year's or do they usually work during the week between those two holidays? The reason I ask is I am a few days behind on the podcast, and was wondering if I should save them for the break...
today on the show they said the holiday break ins will take place on dec 19th (next friday) and that will be their last show for 2008. i recommend letting the podcast build up so you'll have something to listen to for those 2 weeks.
Thank you for the help!
In the words of Rome. They take alot of breaks because they get alot of breaks. ....i just wish it wasn't so.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Eh, I don't think they take a lot of breaks. No more than the average factory rat like me, with a few exceptions. I take a day or two extra around the holidays (Not Christmas/NY only.. talking like the Fourth, Labor Day, etc) fairly often, too. They just take extended two-week breaks around Christmas/New Year's and then in the summer around the Fourth, I think. But yeah, you can't fault em for taking time off when it's in their contract.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
Jiggy Wrote:In the words of Rome. They take alot of breaks because they get alot of breaks. ....i just wish it wasn't so.

I love how rome explains it. you can def tell he is proud of himself
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Glad I've been building up a collection of my favorite segments for the past few months!
For the record, we get 15 vacation days a year, plus we have time that we are off for conferences or work related travel.

We'll be off until Monday July 5th once vacation starts. I think there will be old shows uploaded during the time we are off on the podcasts.
I think you mean January 5 there Mister Failure Report. Smile
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
freebeer Wrote:For the record, we get 15 vacation days a year, plus we have time that we are off for conferences or work related travel.

We'll be off until Monday July 5th once vacation starts. I think there will be old shows uploaded during the time we are off on the podcasts.

You really must have pulled the wool over JT's eyes if you were able to convince him that you'd be gone for only 15 days from now until July.
freebeer Wrote:For the record, we get 15 vacation days a year, plus we have time that we are off for conferences or work related travel.

( Yes , I know he mis-typed.) But still... How can I get into radio, where I can take a six month vacation??? Better be a WHOLE lotta shows uploaded for THIS break!!! I WANNA BE A RADIO STAR!!!!
Wow...I'm jealous of just the 15 days. Until July makes me cry with envy. Aww, broken Christmas spirit.

Damn... I would have assumed it'd be more vacation.

Rome brags he gets 6 weeks.