Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Feud...pick your team
Who would be in your family feud team? Give a list and a brief description of each member.

Me

Weinerpoopie (former member here and my brother)

Our cursing Grandma Eleanor (calls me an SOB and tells me I'm pissing her off frequently. likes to flip me off and tell dirty jokes)

Our Dad Rick (just one of the guys)

My Wife (who whispered to me as i crawled into bed "if you wake the baby I will effing destroy you)
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Me
My dad (who these days comes off as some sort of creepy ice cream man)
My brother (his only comebacks are, "oh yeah you think you're so smart")
My wife's crazy uncle (licks peoples ears...no not wet willy's...LICKS!!!)
My brother in law (will give it to you without any lube...if you know what I mean)
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Me
My father- extreme common sense and very smart.
Dads girlfriend- also extremely smart and alot of 'word' knowledge.
My friend James- tons of brains but ZERO business sense and bad with money.
my mom pat - funny when she's nervous
my brother phil - has good ideas, looks kind of like bob saget
my uncle bob - drunk, ugly, and way too loud
my nephew dustin - will find a way to cheat, or at least steal something from the other family

this had me seriously thinking about how to host a board-based fake-family feud. but how much work it would take vs. how quick it would die isn't a good ratio.
my step-dad: logical, quick witted and pretty smart
my brother: happy go lucky stoner who knows obscure facts
crazy call-in lady aka the kinda-ex-aunt: you heard her the other day...in the least it'd be interesting
the hubby: because we seem to do well on teams together
my sister: she's good for some real blonde moments, including some funny reading slip-ups
Me
My husband - tech geek and artist might help
My Dad - highly educated, History Teacher and Gym Enthusiast.
My Brother-in-Law - might be nice to hear him talk more. He's smart.
My Brother - for fight moments.
me
my hubby cause he's numbers smart
my uncle for his overall intelligence, very smart all around, very quiet...
my sister-in-law for her fountain of useless information.... she's addicted to the internet
my dad cause he's very funny seriously sarcastic
dingdongyo Wrote:my mom pat - funny when she's nervous
my brother phil - has good ideas, looks kind of like bob saget
my uncle bob - drunk, ugly, and way too loud
my nephew dustin - will find a way to cheat, or at least steal something from the other family

this had me seriously thinking about how to host a board-based fake-family feud. but how much work it would take vs. how quick it would die isn't a good ratio.

Whip out Trivial Pursuit and play as a team...Apples to Apples is another good. I've never laughed so hard as I did playing those games with the family.