Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow. Pubeface doesn't totally suck.
He actually played guitar pretty well. I just assumed he was a complete and utter failure. Way to be, Pube.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I want to hear him do other instruments too, just to make sure that it's not a fluke.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:I want to hear him do other instruments too, just to make sure that it's not a fluke.

Do you want to hear him DO other instruments or play them??? Cuz' I'm pretty sure he had to DO a few instruments to get this gig!!
chlietoris63 Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:I want to hear him do other instruments too, just to make sure that it's not a fluke.

Do you want to hear him DO other instruments or play them??? Cuz' I'm pretty sure he had to DO a few instruments to get this gig!!

I'm a little sleepy. I skipped out on work this morning since GR is going to be buried by the "BLIZZARD OF 2008 OMG!!!" I'm just laying in bed, headphones in ear, listening to Holiday Break-ins and the FBHW Christmas Carol Crooning.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
if he can play a harp i'll up his value from "worthless" to "douchebag".
Have to feel sorry for him to have to play backup for this. OMG listening to FB do his singing right now. Coffee and monitor don't mix.
Remember kids: C.C. Deville can play guitar too. I'm just saying.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Two front teeth was priceless!!! Did someone kick him in the 'nads first???
Pube is awesome with his guitar, his bro'ness amazes me!
I'm actually surprised. He's actually really good. To play and not miss a beat, when anyone would be on the floor laughing at that.
Admin Wrote:Remember kids: C.C. Deville can play guitar too. I'm just saying.

Okay Grinchy!!! Pubeface deserves one moment in the sun!! ( Now the moment is gone! ) BTW, when he played for Sam Kinison, he was good!!! Better than with Poison actually.
Admin Wrote:Remember kids: C.C. Deville can play guitar too. I'm just saying.
LOL

C.C. Deville....
Good Job Pube. I won't call you simple Jack anymore.
It's a shame that Portland, Me. couldn't hear the last hour. Sorry Bone Radio, I now listen to WGRD at home, and old podcasts in the car. So go ahead and play your Guns 'n' Roses.
For those who do not know already, WGRD plays a bunch of Best OF during the day, and night.
Khef Wrote:Good Job Pube. I won't call you simple Jack anymore.
It's a shame that Portland, Me. couldn't hear the last hour. Sorry Bone Radio, I now listen to WGRD at home, and old podcasts in the car. So go ahead and play your Guns 'n' Roses.
For those who do not know already, WGRD plays a bunch of Best OF during the day, and night.

That sounds like a good mix.
this morning the show was great, I'm sure the people driving next to me thought I was bi-polar, I was laughing so hard I was crying at the guys singing, then when they were talking to the people with the Break-ins about the sad families they were helping, I got all sad.

I will say I did enjoy the singing, I'm not saying they were GOOD, I just enjoyed it. The same way I enjoy karaoke.
sunshyne Wrote:this morning the show was great, I'm sure the people driving next to me thought I was bi-polar, I was laughing so hard I was crying at the guys singing, then when they were talking to the people with the Break-ins about the sad families they were helping, I got all sad.

I will say I did enjoy the singing, I'm not saying they were GOOD, I just enjoyed it. The same way I enjoy karaoke.

Me and you both Janna!! Although, the crowd may not enjoy my karaoke as much as yours, but they sure get a laugh out of it!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Until he whips out a tuba, I'm withholding judgement. Or possibly a mouth harp.
dolph Wrote:Until he whips out a tuba, I'm withholding judgement. Or possibly a mouth harp.

I can play the juice harp. It's pretty cool.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
dolph Wrote:Until he whips out a tuba, I'm withholding judgement. Or possibly a mouth harp.

....'scuse me, while I whip this out.
I bet he plays the skin flute too.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I bet he plays the skin flute too.

He favors the male organ.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
yeah - he did a great job! I remember being really impressed with his rap in "intern rap battle" --- which totally needs to come back again!... he's a lyrical master & a musical genius!
bigdaddy Wrote:yeah - he did a great job! I remember being really impressed with his rap in "intern rap battle" --- which totally needs to come back again!... he's a lyrical master & a musical genius!

I agree, his rapping was so good, when I think back to that, I picture a different person because his competancy level came across a bit higher then.

good job on guitar, too

...but I can't let you off the hook that easy. FBHW culture is about beatdowns, so: I learned the difference between the local broadcasts and the network broadcasts the first time I listened to the show, so as someone who's been working there, you should know not to mention local neighborhoods on the network or ramp songs with "97-9 GRD."

Happy New Year!