Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday Break Ins
It is great to hear the good that is being done. Kudos to everyone involved.
That f'in judge who gave that deadbeat dad custody to those kids should be hung.
This is my fav. show that they do. I make sure to listen every year. I always end up pissed at someone's stupidity though. I am not a fan of may judges in family court.
Great job guys. Huge kudos to all of the people involved in the break-ins. From the guys on the radio to the hoodlums to the sponsors and contributors all of you are doing a great job and have definately brought more joy to me just to know that there are people out there who will go out of their way to make a total strangers life that much better.
I wish I knew Troy Hanson was going to do this in Nashville. I would have gladly been a hoodlum!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
This is the first time I've heard this. They are the best jerks ever Smile
Their singing on the other hand...................... ???
I still can't believe a minivan was donated. That is amazing. It seems like every year the donations get better and better. Oh what I would do to see the reaction on that father's face when he gets home.
Great job guys! This gives inspiration to alot of folks that need some right about now. Merry Christmas!
Its wonderful what they do its always good for a good cry!!! Merry Christmas!!!
I'm so pissed. This is the first time since listening that I have missed the break-ins. Unfortunately I'm not getting the podcast until January either.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Picture this a 34 yr old factory worker listening to his headphones blatting like a six year old schoolgirl who just scrapped her knee on the playground...thanks for keeping us human...Cheers...
what's "blatting" ??? is that on urban dictionary?
your momma Wrote:This is the first time I've heard this. They are the best jerks ever Smile

agreed

edit: the singing that is, eff was i lmao
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
bigdaddy Wrote:what's "blatting" ??? is that on urban dictionary?

blat (blāt) Pronunciation Key
v. blat
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
If sombody set me up like that I'd be "Blatting" too. Good job guys.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
your momma Wrote:This is the first time I've heard this. They are the best jerks ever Smile

I agree best jerks ever thank god no one saw me getting a little emotionable
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I love listening to the break ins. It was great to hear it all.