Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video's that used to be on the FB&H website
Hey everyone, I know a ton of vids get put up and taken down from the website but does anyone remember the video of a guy doing some crazy ass driving in a Subaru on a test track? If you do and know where that video can be found could you let me know. I am a safety consultant and I would love to add it to one of my "Drivers Safety" training presentations.

Thnx.
uprdkr Wrote:If you do and know where that video can be found could you let me know.

this place called "the internet".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s_s8bylne0

The driver's name is Ken Block.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Jo Wrote:
uprdkr Wrote:If you do and know where that video can be found could you let me know.

this place called "the internet".

"Internet" is supposed to be capitalized.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I never watched the video, but maybe this will help, I found it on this website called "Youtube". It must be new or something, but it seems to be a pretty cool site!

Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1szPu5rV5Y
Here's a youtube of a Subaru on a test track. If this isn't the video, look on the right hand side under "related videos" and maybe you will find what you are looking for.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/n2b-fMQ4tdk&hl=en[/flash]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Admin Wrote:
Jo Wrote:this place called "the internet".

"Internet" is supposed to be capitalized.

Biff, I'm a little curious...are you a teacher?
Yes, sex ed.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Thanks Becky...isn't that the thing Al Gore invented? REDEYE, this "You Tube" you speak of, is that a part of the "Internet"? This all seems really crazy to me... Big Grin

Thanks for the help! I do appreciate it.
Hopefully when the official website gets redone next year videos will stay up for longer than about 4 days.

I also love the topical links like "Dude Shadoway" and "PA Pranks."
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Admin Wrote:Yes, sex ed.

Are you kidding?
lokizilla Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Yes, sex ed.

Are you kidding?

I lack the licensing but have performed the job a few times.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:Are you kidding?

I lack the licensing but have performed the job a few times.

If that means at a school, mad props to you, I wouldn't be able to deal with students these days.
lokizilla Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I lack the licensing but have performed the job a few times.

If that means at a school, mad props to you, I wouldn't be able to deal with students these days.
Big Grin
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.