Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Website
Thought it was going to be launched New Years day???
They said after the new year. Don't remember them ever saying it would happen on New Year's Day.
So it'll be up in December of this year Wink
I don't know how much input they have, but don't forget that they're still on vacation.
burnking Wrote:I don't know how much input they have, but don't forget that they're still on vacation.

Bingo!

I don't know why they'd want to launch the site on a day when they're on vacation. I'm sure they'd rather do it on a day they're doing the show, so they can talk about it.
It looks like they're working on launching the new site as I type this message. If you check out www.freebeerandhotwings.com you should see the same thing I see, which is "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". I think we'll be able to see it real soon! Yipee! :-X
.....hmmm, I still see it..
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
False alarm! I guess it was just their crappy server taking a time out!
I was catching up on the podcast today and they clearly said they would debut it when they were back on the 5th.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
The site has been slow to load at nights.

Dont know if that means anything..

**Just saw the post above. Case closed.
did they say anything about it on the show today?
potthole Wrote:
burnking Wrote:I don't know how much input they have, but don't forget that they're still on vacation.

Bingo!

I don't know why they'd want to launch the site on a day when they're on vacation. I'm sure they'd rather do it on a day they're doing the show, so they can talk about it.

potthole, you really like the word "bingo", don't you? Are you really a farmer who had a dog?
Nah, he just likes ink dobbers and little old ladies who's perfume smells like wasp spray Wink
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Wow, I'm surprised we haven't had the usual suspects on here bitching that the website hasn't been updated yet.
Cue travis
lol I can't believe that after this time anyone expects them to get things going when they say they plan on doing it. It is common for them to say they will do something and then it takes about 5 or 6 times for them to plan on doing it before it happens.

Not that there is a problem with that, it is just the way of the show.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Very true. I don't know about anyone else, but I wasn't attracted to the show because of their overpreparedness and punctuality.
As long as it's done by June, it can't be too bad.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
They're waiting until they release the "Best of" CD to go with the new website.

True story.
so its almost feb and their website sucks the same D it sucked in 2008. WTF
they are just keeping it real
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
alpacafarmer Wrote:so its almost feb and their website sucks the same D it sucked in 2008. WTF

No kidding...

I didn't realize they were even working on a new one, though. That's good at least. I don't understand how they aren't humiliated by the POS they have now. I've often thought about spending a weekend creating a new one for them. It would only take a few hours to make something better.
I don't see anything wrong with their current website. What more do you want?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:I don't see anything wrong with their current website. What more do you want?

Monkeys available to buy in the shop section.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Queenie Wrote:I don't see anything wrong with their current website. What more do you want?

I started a reply, but I then realized you are probably being sarcastic. Confusedlapshead:
Rock Monster Wrote:

Monkeys available to buy in the shop section.

[Image: monkeys-for-sale.jpg]

Are ya happy now??
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!