Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring Stephanie Back?
How often should FBHW bring Stephanie into the Studio?
She brings a different air to the show which is very welcome
I think a hot chick of the week segment is a great idea
Wowie Groovie !
To be honest I found Stephanie kind of annoying :Smile. I thought she had too much of a cheesy radio voice/personality and she giggled too much. I do agree she brought a different air to the show which was nice, but it's not something I'd like to hear on a regular basis. Plus I miss Hot Wings!
That's what she said.
Nada, dont want to hear her. If i wanted to hear a chick who giggled a lot, I would listen to Bob and Tom again. I want to listen to the guys and that is it!
Wasnt there a show segment about this a few weeks back where that crazy person sent in an email to the radio station wanting to be a intern on their show and she just HAD to throw in that she was hot, which probably meant that she was a total minger?
I'm sure she's a great host, she just changed the dynamic of the show in the few breaks I heard.
Ick, she giggled to much and things she said annoyed the eff out of me. I don't think she brought much to the table.
I also found her annoying, while I am sure she is a lovely person I don't think I would like the show as much is she were a regular.
Making her a regular would be a step back to the late 80's/early 90's morning zoo trend. Yuk.

I thought she was fun today and would be a welcome guest on occasion but it wouldn't make sense to add another person to the show.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.