Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Howie!!
[Image: cake.jpg]

Hope you have a great day!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Thanks,

hopefully it'll be better than my weekend was....I was shoveling my Allyson forehead deep snow off the roof and fell halfway through a skylight.....

i'm ok though!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Couldn't you have just shoved it out of the way with the sole of your shoe?
Aw enjoy it H-man!
That's what she said.
Ha...H-Man.

When I was in Cub Scouts, the ghost story at Scout Camp was that of a man who had his house burn down, killing his wife and child. The burning wall fell on him, and the studs burned a giant H into his chest, and the legend of Harry H-Man was born. I hadn't thought about H-man in decades. Too funny.
Have a good one snatch!!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:Have a good one snatch!!

thats what my father in law said....he has no idea that this board exists
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Thanks,

hopefully it'll be better than my weekend was....I was shoveling my Allyson forehead deep snow off the roof and fell halfway through a skylight.....

i'm ok though!
makes me think of the time my drunk uncle bob fell through my dad's garage roof, catching himself with his beer gut and pedaling his skinny legs in the air. it was funny, because he's old and loud and drunk and stupid and ugly.

happy birthday! no more drunken roof shoveling.
I was sent this

[Image: birt_120.jpg]
Happy Birthday Howie!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Happy B Day Ass Hat!!!! -1
Happy Birthday Howie!!!!!
Stay off the roof.
Oh no . . . not Mr. Feltersnatch. He is taking time off of work just to go help a friend shovel his roof. Now that is humanity!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Happy B-day howie.....now go running around on more roofs and let us know how it goes....more laughs never hurt!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Sucks about your skylight... but I have to be honest I laughed out loud when I saw your wife's facebook status.... of course then I wondered if you made out alright... falling through a skylight can't be the best way to start your morning....
HBD!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:HBD!

Now that is lazy typing lol

Happy 26th birthday man.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:
Admin Wrote:HBD!

Now that is lazy typing lol

Happy 26th birthday man.

no, he was calling me a Huge Bag of Dicks... Sad

I'm back from my buddies roof...he made sure to point out both sky lights 2 or 3 times, and then his wife did the same again. We had 2 guys a small 1 stage snowblower and 2 shovels up there...

www.yaktrax.com work wonders on ice, snow, and now shingled roof!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I'm back from my buddies roof...he made sure to point out both sky lights 2 or 3 times, and then his wife did the same again. We had 2 guys a small 1 stage snowblower and 2 shovels up there...

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Quote:www.yaktrax.com work wonders on ice, snow, and now shingled roof!

www.thesun.com Works almost as well, with significantly less risk of jackassery.
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I'm back from my buddies roof...he made sure to point out both sky lights 2 or 3 times, and then his wife did the same again. We had 2 guys a small 1 stage snowblower and 2 shovels up there...

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

you shoulda seen the looks as he ran the snowblower
hotzester Wrote:
Quote:www.yaktrax.com work wonders on ice, snow, and now shingled roof!

www.thesun.com Works almost as well, with significantly less risk of jackassery.
This is Michigan......we don't get any sun until Feb 23rd at the earliest. Sad
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
hotzester Wrote:www.thesun.com Works almost as well, with significantly less risk of jackassery.
This is Michigan......we don't get any sun until Feb 23rd at the earliest. Sad

well at least i know we're not alone mn is the same way
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Happy Birthday, hope you get laid.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Happy Birthday, hope you get laid.

ah, he speaks. late as usual
Philly Mike Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Happy Birthday, hope you got laid.

ah, he speaks. late as usual

There fixed
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:ah, he speaks. late as usual

There fixed

I didn't
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:There fixed

I didn't

Well like all of us in Philly are so used to saying, there's always next year.
Philly Mike Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I didn't

Well like all of us in Philly are so used to saying, there's always next year.

This thread reminds me why I love this board
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:Well like all of us in Philly are so used to saying, there's always next year.

This thread reminds me why I love this board

Well it's good to see you on at least once a day again.