Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FreeBeer eats his fingernails?
OMG? That's disgusting... What a beast.
I have never heard of this in my life and all i can think about is F'ing sick...WHY wouldnt you be normal and just spit them out. and its not even the fact that he eats them, he put them in his mouth and chews on them till their small... Think of the tings you touch with you fingers...just straight up F'ING sick
If he owned a microscope he wouldn't chew on them I bet.
dzone Wrote:WHY wouldnt you be normal and just spit them out.

Normal people own finger nail clippers! The fact that anyone would chew their nails off to begin with, is Effing sick!

I know, in my case, ocassionally the Charmin rips when I wipe, and no dought, it gets under my finder nails every once in while. No way would I be chewing them off, not matter how many times I've washed my hands and scrapped my nails out!!!
The human body as a whole is disgusting. I bet we all do things, knowingly or unknowingly, where if we thought about it we would want to puke.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:The human body as a whole is disgusting. I bet we all do things, knowingly or unknowingly, where if we thought about it we would want to puke.

Amen! One of the things I hate the most is other people farting, but its ok when I do it... the same goes for poopie doodoo!

Yeah, I'm a hypocrite!
My brother in law has the worst farts imaginable. One time, however, it smelled like Hot Cocoa. People find me disgusting when I tell them I kinda liked it.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Gah, you're all a bunch of animals.
Jiggy Wrote:My brother in law has the worst farts imaginable. One time, however, it smelled like Hot Cocoa. People find me disgusting when I tell them I kinda liked it.

You're a sick Eff! No ones' farts have every smelled like hot coacoa, unless, ofcoarse, he shoved hot coacoa mix up his ass! Sick motherEffer!
xxxredeye Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:My brother in law has the worst farts imaginable. One time, however, it smelled like Hot Cocoa. People find me disgusting when I tell them I kinda liked it.

You're a sick eff! No ones' farts have every smelled like hot coacoa, unless, ofcoarse, he shoved hot coacoa mix up his ass! Sick mothereffer!
See! Smile
xxxredeye Wrote:

You're a sick eff! No ones' farts have every smelled like hot coacoa, unless, ofcoarse, he shoved hot coacoa mix up his ass! Sick mothereffer!

Maybe he was constipated, and didn't know that ex-lax was meant to be eaten... Undecided
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Maybe he was constipated, and didn't know that ex-lax was meant to be eaten... Undecided

I believe that stupid has many forms, and that is possible! The fact that he liked it, no matter the flavor, is Effing sick! It's pooh vapor!
xxxredeye Wrote:Amen! One of the things I hate the most is other people farting, but its ok when I do it... the same goes for poopie doodoo!

xxxredeye Wrote:I believe that stupid has many forms, and that is possible! The fact that he liked it, no matter the flavor, is effing sick! It's pooh vapor!

Yes you're right....hypocritical.
Jiggy Wrote:
xxxredeye Wrote:Amen! One of the things I hate the most is other people farting, but its ok when I do it... the same goes for poopie doodoo!

xxxredeye Wrote:I believe that stupid has many forms, and that is possible! The fact that he liked it, no matter the flavor, is effing sick! It's pooh vapor!

Yes you're right....hypocritical.

I didn't say I liked it though! I said its ok when I do it! But yes, it is hypocritical.
sheesh, unless you take dips in bleach multiple times per day and live in a bubble, you have millions of bacteria violating every hole in your body right now.

that being said, i do find myself doing the same thing as freebeer from time to time. i bite all my fingernails and take the majority back out, but i have gnawed some up and will do it again for sure. don't know why, and not proud of it either.

i also eat lots of grains and protein. so my farts have some serious hang time.
lol my boss eats his finger nails too. i tried getting him to call into the show but he wouldnt D:
I do the same thing as Free Beer. I have a bad habit of biting my fingernails, then after im done i bite them into little pieces and swallow them.

I know its gross, but there was a guy in my high school who ate his own pimple juice. he would pop them in class, look around to see if anyone is watching and eat it.

Eating pimple juice and scabs is in a whole other category as fingernails
The Professor Wrote:I do the same thing as Free Beer. I have a bad habit of biting my fingernails, then after im done i bite them into little pieces and swallow them.

I know its gross, but there was a guy in my high school who ate his own pimple juice. he would pop them in class, look around to see if anyone is watching and eat it.

Eating pimple juice and scabs is in a whole other category as fingernails

No... No it's not.

I am astonished to read the last couple posts. You people are mingers.
I had to sit by a kid in 6th grade who ate his own boogers. I wanted to beat his ass!!