Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's worse?
I don't expect this to be close, but let's see...
I say fingernails is worse. Plungerhand?...desperate times call for desperate measures. In times of crisis you can't be expected to always think clearly.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Plungerhand is WAY worse.
Both the act and the person.
They both make me want to barf but I'm going to say fingernails is worse. It's so terribly unhealthy and it's a regular habit, whereas plungerhand was a one-time desperation maneuver and could be washed off eventually.
That's what she said.
Plungerhand is WAAAAYYY worse. Eating your nails is bad, but it's no different than just chewing on them. Plungerhand is SHIT on your hand and arm. It was probably still warm when he did it. Raw feces is way more unhealthy than finger nails.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I can't vote against plungerhand . . . ???
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Ewww what if it was plungerhand and THEN boogernails!
[Image: eck15.gif]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
sunshyne Wrote:Ewww what if it was plungerhand and THEN boogernails!

Queenie Wrote:[Image: eck15.gif]

This made me laugh +1 to both.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.