Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for FBHW (and Joe/Zane)
You guys have said on multiple occasions that you feel incredibly blessed to be doing what you do for a living.

But I have to wonder - if you WERE NOT as lucky as you are (and I completely agree that you've got one of the best jobs in the world), what would you do?

I know Free Beer would want to do play by play, but to me that's still in the same category as the current show. I'm talking about things completely unrelated to broadcasting.

Just curious...
Zane would probably work the streets, turning tricks. :Smile
Certainly, certainly.

Actually, I sort of have predictions on how they'll answer.

FB - Coaching/ref'ing.
HW - I see him teaching. Maybe history?
Zane - Something in the fitness industry.
Joe - Skydiving/climbing.
Maybe they're more than lucky, maybe they're all destined for greatness.

Free Beer: Turns around the University of Michigan football program after Dick Rod "runs" it into the ground.

Hot Wings: After a weird sequence of events, HWs inherits Jay Leno's car and motorcycle collection, and starts a charity auction that is picked up by network television and turned into a game show where HWs hosts.

Eric Zane: Imprisoned after 'accidentally' killing Richard Simmons when their brand new reality fitness show entitled "The Kookie and Cookie Hour of Fitness Power" debuts on Oxygen.

Producer Joe: Creator of an all new Fox reality show that never sees the light of day. Starts a calendar business.