Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nashville isn't supposed to be this redneck
Driving to work was pretty mundane, until low and behold at a stop light I see, a truck with a cow laying in the back of the truck..
No cage, no restraints, you know I have seen smaller towns in Tennessee at least have an animal trailer. This in one of our biggest cities, puts us to shame

[Image: Cow-in-truckbed.jpg]

I'm just getting used to this so put the picture in wrong...*edit*
us up north are not surprised by that one bit...sadly its prolly expected

i kid i kid
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Are you sure this wasn't Wyoming, MI?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Are you sure this wasn't Wyoming, MI?

if it was a handful of kids in suspenders and straw hats dragging the cow to their shack so ma and pa can grill it....Orangeville. or Sparta. Effing Sparta...
That is to funny.
Being from New York, I'd have thought that if you DIDN'T have a cow in your truck in Nashville, you'd fail inspection.
hotzester Wrote:Being from New York, I'd have thought that if you DIDN'T have a cow in your truck in Nashville, you'd fail inspection.

That's Kentucky....sheesh

Actually in Nashville, garages post "specials" to help your vehicle cheat the MARTA ( emissions )... I swear it's true
Yep, Plunger is correct.