Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawnmower Conversation
I remember the guys always talking about this. I never realized I did it, until today. My mother-in-law pissed me off hardcore and she wasn't even there for it. Now I feel like a noob.

Anyone else have these?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Yup, this happens to me once in awhile if I don't listen to music while doing it. My boss was telling me the same thing happens to him and he'll come back into the house all pissed off at his wife.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
happens to me all the time....of course driving down the road for my work will do that to you...nothing better to do with my time
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I do this driving and whenever I see a mirror. I start fights with myself.

I also tough talk no one in particular.
That's what she said.
I do it all the time. Of course, it usually starts when I get home and think "Hmm.. good day to mow the lawn.. I bet the wife will even keep the kids out of my hair while I'm doing it." ..and of course it never happens that way. Then I get griped at because the lines aren't straight enough, which would have nothing at all to do with the fact the kids magically appeared outside and I have to keep looking all over the yard to make sure they're not getting too close to the road.. would it? Things just get progressively worse from there, until I have to get something to grill for dinner and a beer to drink before I go back in, all overly pissed off.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
Allyson Wrote:I do this driving and whenever I see a mirror. I start fights with myself.

And you don't even have children yet. I always talk to myself...the voices in my head tell me too... Wink
your momma Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:I do this driving and whenever I see a mirror. I start fights with myself.

And you don't even have children yet. I always talk to myself...the voices in my head tell me too... Wink

I envy you, I can't her the voices over the children's anymore.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Kids ruin everything!! I have some very interesting conversations with myself.