Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off the air obcenities... Radio-conditioned?
If I was not a podcast listener and could actually listen to the show live, I would call in during the "I can't wait to talk about [blank]" segment and ask if FB, HW, Zane, and Joe are so conditioned to being on the air that they say things like "What the 'f'", "'A' hole", "Piece of 's'" (using the first letter of the word like they do on the show), etc.... or if they use the real words when they are off the air. Just curious... seems like it would be tough to make the transition to "radio mode" if you are not consistent all the time.
I would guess that they use the real words... they're also probably much nicer Wink
Haha, I doubt that.
They all swear that Zane is the same off-air as he is on-air, but I still don't believe it. He does too much nice stuff (with ataxia telangectasia, for instance) for him to be that much of an ass.

But then, every once in a while, he does something so dickish that I go back to believing he's an ass.
I know we say f, s, a-hole etc all the time. It sure does help when you have 6 kids at home!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I know Free Beer will swear (with the full word). He's referenced that in a few of his stories. Also, just look to the time he read the promo for the event with the Marshall Tucker Band.
I don't know about them, but I know that I have started doing it subconsciously at home and work sometimes... People give me funny looks, lol.