Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up
i love ya wings.. but damn.. :-[
He's been around. Logged in last on February 6. Hasn't posted since December, but it would appear that he checks in and reads every once in awhile.
The real question is.....Does he know how to work a computer
New fangled addin' machines
Old Man Wings has to check in every now and then to appear hip in front of the kiddos.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Hot Wings came on to browbeat a bunch of people that were bitching and moaning about the day he wasn't on the show.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Holy shit! Sorry everyone. While I realize that I am the center of your universe, I didn't realize that your daily happiness was actually predicated by the frequency of my participation on the message board! I DO, in fact, check the MB often, but generally only add comments to topics that I feel like commenting on or to a discussion I find interesting...like this compelling subject! I will beat myself about the genitals with clenched fists for the recent shortcomings that have clearly caused some of you to suffer a constant, dull discomfort and will try to to a better job in the future.
hotwings Wrote:I will beat myself about the genitals with clenched fists for the recent shortcomings that have clearly caused some of you to suffer a constant, dull discomfort and will try to to a better job in the future.

Did you get new batteries for the flip cam?
Pwned by Hotwings.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Hot Wings throwing a hissyfit over a random guy on a messageboard=hilarious.
hotwings Wrote:Holy shit! Sorry everyone. While I realize that I am the center of your universe, I didn't realize that your daily happiness was actually predicated by the frequency of my participation on the message board! I DO, in fact, check the MB often, but generally only add comments to topics that I feel like commenting on or to a discussion I find interesting...like this compelling subject! I will beat myself about the genitals with clenched fists for the recent shortcomings that have clearly caused some of you to suffer a constant, dull discomfort and will try to to a better job in the future.
Big Grin It's like a mini What Hotwings Thinks, except only for message board enjoyment. :o
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
That was pretty futile. The mingers that post here wouldn't understand half of the words in that paragraph.
Jiggy Wrote:
hotwings Wrote:Holy shit! Sorry everyone. While I realize that I am the center of your universe, I didn't realize that your daily happiness was actually predicated by the frequency of my participation on the message board! I DO, in fact, check the MB often, but generally only add comments to topics that I feel like commenting on or to a discussion I find interesting...like this compelling subject! I will beat myself about the genitals with clenched fists for the recent shortcomings that have clearly caused some of you to suffer a constant, dull discomfort and will try to to a better job in the future.
Big Grin It's like a mini What Hotwings Thinks, except only for message board enjoyment. :o

At first, I didn't read it like a "What Hot Wings Thinks", but after reading your comment I did, and it was even funnier.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

i <3 you. that is all.
hussywoman Wrote:

i <3 you. that is all.
I'm not savvy to most txt speak. I have no clue what this means.
Tilt your head to the right. It's a heart.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I've always though Hot Wings was a very articulate writer, judging by WHWT.
Jiggy Wrote:
hussywoman Wrote:i <3 you. that is all.
I'm not savvy to most txt speak. I have no clue what this means.
she is less than 3 x hotwings. i'm so funny.
hotwings Wrote:I will beat myself about the genitals with clenched fists for the recent shortcomings that have clearly caused some of you to suffer a constant, dull discomfort and will try to to a better job in the future.
Ok, HW, lets see if you are true to your word. We would like to see that video posted on the website!

Please be this entertaining during the show. Thanks.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
dumberthanzane Wrote:
Ok, HW, lets see if you are true to your word. We would like to see that video posted on the website!

Where'd you get this idea?