Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Chug Challenge
I gave it a try, i got 9.8. I'll throw up video later, but i think this should be a fan contest. Line of doom should be thrown out for monster chug! 4 people, fastest time wins a car starter.
Not "bad" enough for LOD. I'd chug a drink any old day, but I'd think twice before letting Joe hit my car with his hammer, or shave my eyebrows, or makeout with another dude, or....
potthole Wrote:Not "bad" enough for LOD. I'd chug a drink any old day, but I'd think twice before letting Joe hit my car with his hammer, or shave my eyebrows, or makeout with another dude, or....

That's not what Titan's been saying.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Not "bad" enough for LOD. I'd chug a drink any old day, but I'd think twice before letting Joe hit my car with his hammer, or shave my eyebrows, or makeout with another dude, or....

That's not what Titan's been saying.

You had to edit that?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:That's not what Titan's been saying.

You had to edit that?
I wanted to underline what I wanted to make funny...haha get it....makeout...with a dude. nevermind.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.

Yeah right... you are probably the one they gave a tramp stamp to.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Everytime I contemplate chugging Monster drinks, I kinda want to throw up. I could imagine how sick I would feel afterwards.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I don't like energy drinks, but i could chug a 16oz Dew....

Mtn Dew is like an angel peeing in your mouth
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I've always said that if beer tasted like Mountain Dew then I'd be an alcoholic.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I've always said that if beer tasted like Mountain Dew then I'd be an alcoholic.

or Chocolate Milk, store bought...none of that mixed ovaltine shit made on my counter.

I have drank choc milk to the point of feeling sick. We have giant 1 quart glasses at home, after guzzeling the 3rd one I start to feel like puking.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I've always said that if beer tasted like Mountain Dew then I'd be an alcoholic.

or Chocolate Milk, store bought...none of that mixed ovaltine shit made on my counter.

I have drank choc milk to the point of feeling sick. We have giant 1 quart glasses at home, after guzzeling the 3rd one I start to feel like puking.
Oh hell yes! This is my crack. I try to stay away from it these days.
I've started to notice that I drink pop really fast and in mass amounts. Once at a restraunt I drank my Fountain Dew dry before the food came, the waitress brought our food and asked if i wanted a refill,

i said 'uh...yah it's free aint it?'

well a few minutes later I asked my buddy "did she ever bring me my dew?"

apparently i had drank it to fast for even me to notice. I'll keep drinking it as long as they keep bringing it.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I've started to notice that I drink pop really fast and in mass amounts. Once at a restraunt I drank my Fountain Dew dry before the food came, the waitress brought our food and asked if i wanted a refill,

i said 'uh...yah it's free aint it?'

well a few minutes later I asked my buddy "did she ever bring me my dew?"

apparently i had drank it to fast for even me to notice. I'll keep drinking it as long as they keep bringing it.

I usually go thru about 4-5 drinks at lunch or dinner, if I eat out. Lately it's been Arnold Palmers
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I can kill Mountain Dew and choc milk like no ones business, but I don't let myself have either anymore. The only alcoholic beverage I can drink like that is flaming dragon's piss. Even thinking of it harkens me back to my days of binge drinking.
I can't chug anything, but I can eat massive amounts of food at one time (I.E. entire box of cereal in 30min (as in with milk), and an entire carton of ice cream)

I had to laugh the first time I saw energy drinks advertising, "Now with Taurine!" Taurine is an essential "amino acid" for cats. There is no physiological requirement in humans for it, but excess taurine=excess sulfates which = laxative effect, so chug away!
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Big Grin That is wonderful!!! Big Grin
does anyone have the best times of the people on the show who have done it? I missed that day.
[Image: monster.png]
Taurine, or 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid, is an organic acid. It is also a major constituent of bile and can be found in the lower intestine and in small amounts in the tissues of many animals and in humans as well.

Awseomeness

However this is also said about taurine

Additionally, it has been proven effective in removing fatty liver deposits in humans, preventing liver disease, and reducing cirrhosis in rats.

so i guess it's not all that bad.
Check it out on youtube. Type in monster chug challenge. At work last summer, we paid a guy 10 bucks to drink 4 in 6 minutes. The results were awesome and horrible at the same time.
http://www.examiner.com/x-281-Caffeine-E...but-Deadly
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!