Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You could say this is my BEEF with humanity
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

Seriously though Sad
Give it up doktor.
Dude seriously, my chest hurts just looking at this stuff.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Wow, it's almost like they talked about this on the show.
I can't even think of the words to describe how pointless this is.

*edit*

Major A-hole Wrote:Give it up doktor.

you mean to say this guy is doktor, I knew he seemed to be an irritating bag of dicks.

Damnit I thought doktor actually took my advice and done himself in.

eh well I guess we don't all get what we want.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
thisiswhyyoureastupiddick:

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...987&page=1

seriously though, your're an idiot.
Philly Mike Wrote:I can't even think of the words to describe how pointless this is.

*edit*

you mean to say this guy is doktor, I knew he seemed to be an irritating bag of dicks.

Damnit I thought doktor actually took my advice and done himself in.

eh well I guess we don't all get what we want.

I'll just outlive you out of spite Wink
Yes this douch

Holy shit, something is wrong here... I agree with you!
Never. No surrender. No Compromise.
Are you sick p-hole? Flu? P-neumonia? Something is definitly wrong. Go to the E.R. Asap. Lmao.
Nope.
Doktor Wrote:Nope.

You have the greatest posts. So insightful.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I do what I do.
but have you ever had deep fried oreos? they're the best food ever!

while i agree that you need to eat in moderation....they're good!

I also want to eat that giant donut!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
To ALL MODERATORS: I cannot change my avatar from my bb phone. I give the mods permission to change my avatar "at will". I will accept all jokes that shall fall upon me by requesting you guys to do this. Should be funny. Have at it.
What about that huge pizza burger? If heart attacks didn't exist I would definitely attempt that.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:but have you ever had deep fried oreos? they're the best food ever!

while i agree that you need to eat in moderation....they're good!

I also want to eat that giant donut!

mmmm donut...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Major A-hole Wrote:To ALL MODERATORS: I cannot change my avatar from my bb phone. I give the mods permission to change my avatar "at will". I will accept all jokes that shall fall upon me by requesting you guys to do this. Should be funny. Have at it.

Pleeeeeease someone set his avatar to the goatse pic, it just seems appropriate.
Hahaha. Yeah. Live it up philly. Your next on my hit list as soon as I find what alex did with doktor. Lmao.
Major A-hole Wrote:Hahaha. Yeah. Live it up philly. Your next on my hit list as soon as I find what alex did with doktor. Lmao.
awwwww, shucks and i thought we could be good friends too. :Smile :Smile
We are. Lmao.
I don't understand how some people are even able to consume this much food at once. It makes my arteries clog just by looking at these pictures. Some of this crap doesn't look edible at all!
... so, who wants pizza?
your momma Wrote:I don't understand how some people are even able to consume this much food at once. It makes my arteries clog just by looking at these pictures. Some of this crap doesn't look edible at all!

A couple of things look pretty good though, like the mac and cheese/bacon/meatloaf, and the hot dog/burger/bacon.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I'll give you that, the meatloaf does look like a work of art. But the hot dog covered in mac and cheese is a little over the top, along with all that food in the large pizza box.
[Image: Speed_Bump.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Yeah this thread was here, it just got kind of sidetracked because it was a doktor post during his initial time here. in a big part due to my interference.
I really like to make my own hash.

slice potatoes and red onions and fry them in a skillet, add fresh sausage and mushrooms and let it all cook together until the sausage is done,

Then take two good heaps and dump it on toast and top it with gravy and good god you got a reason to get out of bed in the morning
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I really like to make my own hash.

slice potatoes and red onions and fry them in a skillet, add fresh sausage and mushrooms and let it all cook together until the sausage is done,

Then take two good heaps and dump it on toast and top it with gravy and good god you got a reason to get out of bed in the morning

I have a similar morning gravy type dish. My Dad calls it SOS (shit on a shingle). You put a stick of butter in a skillet and add onions, garlic salt, pepper and a shot of worstershire sauce. Then you add enough self-rising flour to form a paste. Mix all that together and then begin adding milk to make a milk-gravy. When you get that done, add 1/2 pound of cooked ground beef. Put it over toast and you have an awesome breakfast. Plungee likes it with eggs and bacon, but the SOS alone fills me up.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
you wanna know whats good.
take a clove of garlic and mince it. then you get some spam and dice it up nice and small. Put some balsamic vinegar in a skillet and let it caramelize a little then you put the garlic, spam, and some cooked rice in there and stir it all up to mix with the balsamic. Add some pepper as it cooks, maybe a little onion powder. And a pinch of curry. keep mixing it around as it cooks. Once the spam gets a slight brown to it from the cooking you can take it off the heat, serve it up and enjoy. Very good meal.
here's my secret recipe for semi home made saefood sausage chowder

In a soup pot cook 1 lb of spicy sausage, then when it's about 3/4 cooked add 1lb of shrimp the have been cut in 1/3s add onions, mushrooms, and a diced red bell pepper and 1 tbs of fresh ground black pepper (as coarse as possible) and chipotle pepper powder or cayenne pepper, and let it all simmer together, then add 3 cans of campbells Chunky clam chowder and 3/4 cup of milk, stir everything together and let it all simmer

I'm getting a food boner thinking about this
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:1 lb of spicy sausage, black,
I'm getting a boner thinking about this
Fixed
Philly Mike Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:1 lb of spicy sausage, black,
I'm getting a boner thinking about this
Fixed

Kind of had a feeling something like that was coming
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:Fixed

Kind of had a feeling something like that was coming

i figured you did, you virtually asked for it, so i figure i would take the liberty to talk about your boner over 1lb of black sausage.