Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youngest Memory
On Wednesday Free Beer shared a story his wife told him from her most recent hippie outing, where a man said he could remember stuff from when he was a newborn in the hospital.

Obviously that guy was full of crap, but what's your earliest memory?
I have a hard time justifying 'memories' as just that. I think I remember my parents dropping me off at the babysitters so that they could go to the hospital to birth my baby brother (I was 3).. but then again I may have been told the story so many times that it seems like a memory.

I had stolen pizza 8 minutes ago...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I have memories of when I was 2 years old and played in a junk yard next to a house we had in Gresham, Oregon. Also, during the same time period, we must have gotten a new appliance because we had a giant box that we filled with grass. Then we went and caught snakes and put them in it. I took 2 inside to show my Momma and she about had a heart attack.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I have memories of my 3rd year around when my brother was born.
That's what she said.
I can remember around 3 as well. Just me waking up and going into the bathroom.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I remember climbing out of my crib and bending back over the railing to reach for my blanket with the railing pressing into my stomach. Then going down the hall to sleep outside by my parents' bedroom door. (I wouldn't go in though -weird). My sister got the crib when she was born, right before I was 2.
i can remember when i got the idea to drive my 6 volt battery operated car down the street by myself. i got down the street before my parents noticed i was gone, not sure where i was planning on heading but i was cruising.

then they took it away....
I remember an early birthday where I got one of these:

[Image: ek.jpg]

AND one of these

[Image: steveboxedlarge.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I remember an early birthday where I got one of these:

[Image: ek.jpg]

AND one of these

[Image: steveboxedlarge.jpg]

I can't see the images but i'm going to assume that they are a real doll and a little caesars pizza
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Close, it's a real doll and a stack of 70's era Hustler mags
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Close, it's a real doll and a stack of 70's era Hustler mags

The ones where they look like they have Ben Wallace in a leg lock?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I remember when I was 4 - 5 and would call my grandmother to tell her my mom was being mean and miserable. My mom would then walk me down the block two houses and my grandmother would come across the street, and I would spend the rest of the day with my Mem Mem.
I also remember probably before then 2-3 yrs. when my parents would put me to bed, fast asleep, and I would wake up and be at the top of the stairs before they even had made it to the bottom. I remember thinking that they were going to have fun have a party without me, so I wanted to stay up too.
My earliest memory is from when I was somewhere between 2 and 3. I can remember being at a babysitter's house and going out to play in the yard. Before I went out, she put some sort of hat on me, which I didn't like. I can remember being in the garage, taking the hat off, and putting it on my little brother, who was around 1 at the time. I then remember going into the backyard, where the babysitter's husband was laying out on a lawn chair sunbathing, using one of those reflective "box" type things up around his face.

For the longest time my parents didn't belive me when I told them I could remember this, but I told them I could even point out the house this all happened at. When I did, they finally acknowledged that I was actually remembering all this.
My first house before I moved to TN.
I have one memory of my Aunt Audry sticking a bottle in my mouth and kinda choking on it. After that things are fuzzy for a couple of years until I remember standing in front of the T.V. eating scrambled eggs and watching the Moon Landing. I just remember funny men in white suits riding around on a funny looking car and jumping really high!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:I remember standing in front of the T.V. eating scrambled eggs and watching the Moon Landing. I just remember funny men in white suits riding around on a funny looking car and jumping really high!!

Let's see, that would have been either Apollo 15, 16, or 17, one of the last three manned moon landings ever.