Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 3/4/09
From the Intern of Poon

[Image: 7520cowboys20are20also2.jpg]
Rising gas prices are forcing builders to seek greener bulldozing methods. Cowboys are only happy to comply.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
The first listener from Texas sends his high school photo
Wowie Groovie !
Stop for just a second or you could chip my last tooth.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
i dropped my skoal!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
It's in your butt!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
well seeing as it is wednesday i will keep with my officially unofficial pick on howie day.

Howie spread some jam in between his ass cheeks because he literally wanted to know what it meant to "take the bull by the horns".
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Queenie Wrote:It's in your butt!!

gliss
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Philly Mike Wrote:well seeing as it is wednesday i will keep with my officially unofficial pick on howie day.

Howie spread some jam in between his ass cheeks because he literally wanted to know what it meant to "take the bull by the horns".

+1 for using Jam and Ass Cheeks in the same sentence
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:well seeing as it is wednesday i will keep with my officially unofficial pick on howie day.

+1 for using Jam and Ass Cheeks in the same sentence

it is a great day to use those words in a sentence, especially when you are not referring to something that happened last night.... well depending on what your into that is.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Howie always knew there was a silver lining when he found himself in the Louisiana State Prison.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.