Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harvard Audio Clip
Remember when they made everyone believe that if you turn up your radio and hear the noise that you were a genius? that was halarious to hear the windowlickers who called in and said they heard it....They should do something like that again.
You mean you didn't hear it? 8-)
God that was a great bit.
oh yea do it again. by popular demand play a prank on the listeners even though they are in on it. good luck managing a dennys douche bag
That was a funny bit! I remember listening to the clip and thinking "I don't hear an F'n thing," Then thinking that maybe there was somthing wrong with me because all these people called in saying they heard it! I put my ear up to the speakers and turned it up really loud trying to hear a little something. My coworkers probably would have thought that I was a huge douche bag if they would have seen it.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
A gag like that sort of catches two groups of people doesn't it??
Wink
If they do it again they should have the airhorn at the ready. If you're douchy enough to believe it's true then you deserve to have your hearing damaged Wink
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
i couldn't hear anything when they did it, so i went so far as to go home, pull up the podcast, open up an audio program, and boost that section of the audio. when i did that i found that there were not even any sound waves in that section. later that morning they announced it was a prank. lol, that was great work.
I even made my coworkers listen to it - I was so mad that I couldn't hear it! LOL - Bravo bravo!