Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad news for Michael Grey
Regent Orders More Free Beer & Hot Wings:

REGENT COMMUNICATIONS announces that THE FREE BEER & HOT WINGS SHOW has renewed their contract for flagship Alternative WGRD/GRAND RAPIDS, as well as REGENT Rock WQBK/ALBANY, NY, Active Rock WWBN/FLINT, MI and Active Rock KZRV/ST. CLOUD, MN.

Commenting on the continuing relationship, REGENT SVP JOHN KING said, "FREE BEER AND HOT WINGS is the real deal. This program has continually been the number one ranked morning show in all key demos in GRAND RAPIDS radio. I'm thrilled to have their tremendous talent at work for our stations.

http://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=28558
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fantastic news for them!
thats awesome, keep up the good work
Lets all call the show and congratulate them for being The Real Deal
Wowie Groovie !
Awesome! Any idea how long the new contract is?
The best part of that site, is the giant disclaimer on the top that nobody is allowed to discuss "Huge"

Also:

meaning that if WGRD fires them tomorrow, by Monday they are still on the air in the numerous markets including the supposed 10 coming on line in coming weeks.

Wonder what the 10 markets are.
Uh, the article's first statement is that they just were renewed for WGRD, so it would be pretty hard to fire them anytime soon.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
houseboat Wrote:The best part of that site, is the giant disclaimer on the top that nobody is allowed to discuss "Huge"

Also:

meaning that if WGRD fires them tomorrow, by Monday they are still on the air in the numerous markets including the supposed 10 coming on line in coming weeks.

Wonder what the 10 markets are.

I hope they put them on the air here. The radio in this town sssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
well good news for anyone in albany, John mulrooney is back. So if your sick of hearing listen to this story or coming up a little bit later on, tune into 104.9 the new edge.
I smite you