Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcing...
That I did, in fact, have my baby while you guys partied on Friday the 13th SmileSmile (if that actually ever went down?...)
[Image: Baby4ultrasounds-1.jpg]
She is absolutely precious Tara!! and born at home? You are my brave new hero!

Thanks so much for sharing!!

Edit: I just had to look at the picture again!! It almost looks as if she is waving in the first picture!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
boizalynne Wrote:That I did, in fact, have my baby while you guys partied on Friday the 13th SmileSmile (if that actually ever went down?...)
[Image: Baby4ultrasounds-1.jpg]

Congrats, and more from the rest:http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...hread=3320
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Awesome! Congrats!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Conngrats mommie! She's absolutely precious Smile
I can't see the picture with the work filter. But I'm sure she's beautiful.

Congratulations again.
*Squeals in a high pitched voice* BABY!!! SO CUTE!!!! Congrats!!!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
does the Hubby ever wear a shirt? I've never met him but every picture I have seen he's shirtless...

He's not from Hartford is he?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Queenie Wrote:Edit: I just had to look at the picture again!! It almost looks as if she is waving in the first picture!

She's not waving, she's raising the roof

Raise the roof what what !

Congrats Boiz !
Wowie Groovie !
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:does the Hubby ever wear a shirt? I've never met him but every picture I have seen he's shirtless...

He's not from Hartford is he?
LOL, He actually asked me why I always take his picture with his shirt off, and I asked him why his shirt is always off. LOL seriously though he usually has a shirt on... in that pic we were just about ready to go to bed, so he had it off.
Edit~and no... he's not from Hartford, but close... Allegan....
PLUS, thank you everyone for all of the Congrats... now who's next? I know there are more babies coming soon...
I think Jayde is about 10 months now
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Beautiful girl!!!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I think Jayde is about 10 months now

No, no... that's the one she miscarried. She's only 9 1/2 months.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
^ Big Grin
Mr. and Mrs Boiza are terribly efficiant at producing girls..

they have 12
Congratulations!!!!!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
completely sweet! Congrats!!!
sunshyne Wrote:completely sweet! Congrats!!!

I think you meant to say Sweetness times 10 !
Wowie Groovie !
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Mr. and Mrs Boiza are terribly efficiant at producing girls..

they have 12
Close... 4....
but in all actuallity if Mr. Boiza had not gotten a vasectomy, it is entirely plausible that we would have ended up with 12 girls.

Statistically we had only a 12% chance of having had 4 girls with no boys as it is.... looks like the odds are stacked up against us...
Your poor husband is going to die of estrogen poisening within the next 20 years.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:Your poor husband is going to die of estrogen poisening within the next 20 years.
Right?!
We are going to go broke buying tampons... that is what I fear...
boizalynne Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:Your poor husband is going to die of estrogen poisening within the next 20 years.
Right?!
We are going to go broke buying tampons... that is what I fear...

They'll break you. Screw saving for college, you'll be saving for feminine products instead.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
{d} Mexican Hat Dance {/d}
Wowie Groovie !
Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I think Jayde is about 10 months now

No, no... that's the one she miscarried. She's only 9 1/2 months.

Not funny she was still born. wow you guys are mean.

Any ways boizalynn...she's is beautiful. i would never have the guts to have one at home. wow!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
jaydethespaz Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:No, no... that's the one she miscarried. She's only 9 1/2 months.

Not funny she was still born. wow you guys are mean.

You're right that was mean, I apologize. Joking like that makes me no better than Doktor and his stupid tasteless thread.

I'm sincerely apologetic.
boizalynne Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Mr. and Mrs Boiza are terribly efficiant at producing girls..

they have 12
Close... 4....
but in all actuallity if Mr. Boiza had not gotten a vasectomy, it is entirely plausible that we would have ended up with 12 girls.

Statistically we had only a 12% chance of having had 4 girls with no boys as it is.... looks like the odds are stacked up against us...

congrats mommer!!!!

I have 4 girls..plus my Mrs. ... 4 of the 5 are... womanly.

Let's do the math on the "happy" days in my household...
She's beautiful Boizalynne. Watch out, They grow up fast. It seems like a couple of years ago my daughter was born and now she graduates in a couple of months.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Titan ! Wrote:{d} Mexican Hat Dance {/d}

Thank you. I needed that.