Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many times..
I listen to the show on my ipod at work, I go in at 3:00am. The show keeps me awake at that hour. Many times I have been know to laugh out loud. A few months ago when they were playing Joes top 5 "What can Joe do" stunts I was laughing so hard at him with the butter stunt I couldn't function, I was litterally crying. Has anyone else been caught laughing at the show when others have no idea whats going on?
i listen every day at work and it happens more times than i would like to count, i think the people i work with are used to it by now, either that or they just think i am crazy.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:i listen every day at work and it happens more times than i would like to count, i think the people i work with are used to it by now, either that or they just think i am crazy.

Yeah, and you suck at Free Beer Sportier than thou trivia too!! ???
??? i never was on sportier than thou mostly because of the fact that i know very little sprots trivia.
thats the last game i would play.
the only game i played on the show was long ago when they were on 97.5 in philly and that was the "Ah Um" game
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Well I am not a morning person anyway, but I have tried to get better at it. Sometimes when I am being pissy (for no reason probably) with my husband, I won't talk to him (you know as punishment - as if that is really punishment!!). But there are more times than I can count when they have said something so funny, it took all I had to try and stay pissy!! Usually, I can't hold it together and, of course, it ends up making my morning better. Thanks FWHW and my husband thanks you too!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I crack up on the car ride to work. People next to me at lights may think I'm having a seizure.
That's what she said.
I've caught people on the highway staring at me as I laugh at bits.....I have the thought to flip them off, but I manage to restrain myself.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
Does anyone do the Dominik the Donkey "flash on and off" your headlights when driving when Zane tell's ya ?
Allyson Wrote:I crack up on the car ride to work. People next to me at lights may think I'm having a seizure.

I wonder the same thing! People must think who let the retard out of the home to drive?
Philly Mike Wrote:i listen every day at work and it happens more times than i would like to count, i think the people i work with are used to it by now, either that or they just think i am crazy.

Yeah, same here, and now with this forum. just....Eff
I listen at work and more importantly on the bus to work. In the morning people are all tired and the bus is very quiet. I will try to suppress my laughing, but that only makes it worse.

One time I was laughing so hard that I was crying and I swear a couple people thought I was really crying. That day I tried to turn off my Ipod so i could stop laughing, which usually works, but it didn't work this time. And the bus is always packed so the person next to me thinks I'm really nuts.
My whole office listens.

Off topic: Can someone photo shop the beer bottle out of desiree's hand and put something more appropriate there? Maybe HW's crank.
drdirtybandage Wrote:Does anyone do the Dominik the Donkey "flash on and off" your headlights when driving when Zane tell's ya ?

I do it but I always forget until like the last time they play the song. Then I kick myself for not getting it sooner.