Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like Fish Sticks ?
In your mouth ?

You're probably a gay fish

:lol:
Wowie Groovie !
Somebody had a little too much sushi and sake today...
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I used to love fish sticks. There were awesome. Then my momma sat me down to some catfish. If you have never had, it is as vile a taste as any food I had eaten up to that point in my life (around 8). She made me clear my plate. I used about a half a bottle of ketchup and I have hated all fish ever since. Should I give them another try?
There are two kinds of people on the Earth. Those who like Dum Dum Root Beer flavored lollipops and those who don't like Dum Dum Root Beer flavored lollipops.
iceeaholic Wrote:I used to love fish sticks. There were awesome. Then my momma sat me down to some catfish. If you have never had, it is as vile a taste as any food I had eaten up to that point in my life (around 8). She made me clear my plate. I used about a half a bottle of ketchup and I have hated all fish ever since. Should I give them another try?

you should, you'll work up to it when you are ready Smile
Catfish has to be thin and deep fried, but when it is, oh my is it tasty
Wowie Groovie !
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BKbKFqToMk[/youtube]
Damn, I knew I should have patented that joke.
Wowie Groovie !
Do you like Mudkips?
not sure what that is
Wowie Groovie !
MOAR MUDKIPS!!!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.